|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily tell Zhaboonigan to do once they reach San Francisco?
(a) To be quiet.
(b) To not talk to her.
(c) To beg for money.
(d) To stick close to her.
2. What does Veronique do when the other women gang up on her?
(a) Swings at them.
(b) Calls them a name.
(d) Goes home.
3. How did Emily's friend from the motorcycle gang die?
(a) She rode off a bridge.
(b) She was killed in a bar fight.
(c) She had cancer.
(d) She ran into a semi-trailer.
4. What does Emily teasingly call Zhaboonigan?
(a) A pagan.
(b) A brat.
(c) A devil.
(d) An angel.
5. What does Zhaboonigan's name mean?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who babysits to raise money for the trip?
2. Why does Philomena tell Emily that she should respect Veronique?
3. What happens to Zhaboongian after she is teased as the women argue about Toronto?
4. What does Veronique say about Emily Dictionary's name during their argument?
5. Where do Emily and Annie sing a song that Emily wrote?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)