|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Zhaboonigan is teasing Emily, where does she poke her?
(a) In the arm.
(b) In the stomach.
(c) In the eye.
(d) In the foot.
2. What was the relationship between Emily and Rose?
(a) They were sisters.
(b) They were lovers.
(c) They were enemies.
(d) They were mother and daughter.
3. Why does Marie-Adele drop to her knees before she can punch Veronique?
(a) She needs to pray.
(b) She has a pain attack.
(c) The other woman is very short.
(d) She drops her contact.
4. Who takes in washing to raise money for the trip?
5. During an argument, where does Veronique let out that she saw Emily?
(a) Going into the liquor store.
(b) Going into the grocery store.
(c) Coming out of Big Joey's.
(d) Leaving Bill Ryan's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following scenes in Act 2 is actually a montage of smaller scenes?
2. Emily Dictionary says that she was not the intended target of the person who caused her injury. Who was?
3. What does Emily say is the source of her injury?
4. What does Marie-Adele confess to Pelajia about her husband?
5. How did Emily's friend from the motorcycle gang die?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)