|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Zhaboongian after she is teased as the women argue about Toronto?
(a) She falls off her stool.
(b) She cries.
(c) She screams.
(d) She kicks Emily.
2. What injury does Emily Dictionary have when the women meet her at the store?
(a) A broken leg.
(b) A swollen lip.
(c) A bruised chin.
(d) A black eye.
3. Why does Philomena yell at everyone to be quiet during the argument in Act 1, Scene 3, Part 1?
(a) So she can go to the bathroom in peace.
(b) So she can get her own thoughts in.
(c) Because the arguing is giving her a migraine.
(d) Because she wants everyone to get along.
4. What is Emily Dictionary's real last name?
5. Why does Pelajia hand her hammer away to another character during the meeting?
(a) Because that character has asked to borrow it.
(b) So that character can conduct the meeting.
(c) Because she is too tired to hold it anymore.
(d) So that character can work while she's at the meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Zhaboonigan is teasing Emily, where does she poke her?
2. What does Pelajia threaten Emily with when the woman dares her to fight?
3. What does Emily teasingly call Zhaboonigan?
4. Who was in the motorcycle gang with Emily?
5. In Act 2, we see the women in a montage of scenes desperately trying to do what?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)