1. Which of the following is NOT one of the names of the sisters introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What is Pelajia doing at the beginning of the play?
(a) Putting shingles on her roof.
(b) Dyeing her sister's hair.
(c) Sitting on the porch with her sisters.
(d) Cooking dinner for her family.
3. What is the name of the Indian reserve that the women live on?
(a) Wasaychigan Hill.
(b) Chitayagan Reserve.
(c) Sudbury Center.
(d) Nataway Mountain.
4. Where does Pelajia tell her sister that she wants to go?
(c) Niagara Falls.
5. What superhero does Pelajia refer to in the beginning of the play?
(c) The Flash.
6. What best describes what Philomena is wearing in the beginning of the play?
(a) Old, stained clothing.
(b) Office apparel.
(c) Loose leisure outfit.
(d) Tight sexy clothes.
7. What does Philomena want to buy with her bingo winnings?
(a) A used car.
(b) New clothes.
(c) A new toilet.
(d) A bottle of perfume.
This section contains 4,014 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)