Act 1, Scene 1
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the names of the sisters introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What is Pelajia doing at the beginning of the play?
(a) Dyeing her sister's hair.
(b) Sitting on the porch with her sisters.
(c) Cooking dinner for her family.
(d) Putting shingles on her roof.
3. What is the name of the Indian reserve that the women live on?
(a) Sudbury Center.
(b) Nataway Mountain.
(c) Chitayagan Reserve.
(d) Wasaychigan Hill.
4. Where does Pelajia tell her sister that she wants to go?
(c) Niagara Falls.
5. What superhero does Pelajia refer to in the beginning of the play?
(d) The Flash.
6. What best describes what Philomena is wearing in the beginning of the play?
(a) Loose leisure outfit.
(b) Tight sexy clothes.
(c) Old, stained clothing.
(d) Office apparel.
7. What does Philomena want to buy with her bingo winnings?
(a) New clothes.
(b) A bottle of perfume.
(c) A used car.
(d) A new toilet.
This section contains 4,014 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)