1. Who are the Laurel Players?
A community theater in Connecticut.
2. From where is the director who is hired to work with the amateur actors?
3. What dooms the performance?
4. What happens when the leading man becomes sick and unable to act?
The director takes his place.
5. How is April Wheeler introduced?
As a beautiful, poised young woman, possessed of a lot of stage presence.
6. What does the audience do during intermission?
They wander awkwardly around the high school building.
This section contains 6,194 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)