|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did April want to do when the relationship became serious?
(a) Get an abortion.
(b) Get a job.
(c) Move to the suburbs.
(d) Stay in the hospital.
2. Why does Jennifer, the older child, become sullen?
(a) The family is no longer moving to Europe.
(b) The family is still moving to Europe.
(c) As she tries to figure out what is going on.
(d) She is in a fight with her best friend.
3. Out what does Shep get Frank Wheeler in New York?
(b) A staff meeting.
(c) A concert.
(d) A conference.
4. Who are the Laurel Players?
(a) A nature preserve.
(b) A community theater in Connecticut.
(c) A poker club.
(d) A quilting society.
5. How does Frank feel when he awakens the next morning?
(a) A sense of dread rather than relief as he realizes that he really doesn't really want another child either.
(b) Glad that April did not perform the abortion.
(c) Sad that he and April will not be having another child.
(d) Confused about his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does April counter what Frank says about her idea?
2. What does Frank think of April's plan?
3. What does Frank see as the beginning of his father's decline in health, as well as his mother's?
4. What has Helen's son's psychiatrist approved?
5. What does Milly Campbell hear?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)