|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of Frank's does Pollock praise?
(a) His talent.
(b) His sales brochure.
(c) His looks.
(d) His dedication.
2. How does Frank try to dismiss the afternoon?
(a) As a pleasant interlue and nothing more.
(b) As a waste of time.
(c) As the best date he has been on in a long time.
(d) As a huge mistake.
3. Where was Helen formerly a stenographer?
(c) Knox Machine Company.
(d) A machinery plant.
4. When April tells Frank to leave her alone, what does he do?
(a) He leaves her alone.
(b) He tries to hold her.
(c) He retaliates with a tirade about how it is not his fault she never became a real actress and that he's tired of being made a scapegoat.
(d) He sits silently.
5. With what does Shep want nothing to do?
(a) His family.
(b) The manners or mores of the upper class.
(c) His friends in New York City.
(d) The military.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Frank and April begin doing to each other?
2. About what does this woman grill Frank?
3. What does John Givings do as he enters the house?
4. How does Frank feel when he awakens the next morning?
5. What does April repeatedly ask Frank about living in Europe?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)