|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ordway ask Wheeler about moving to Europe?
(a) Why he needs to move there to "discover" himself.
(b) Will he have a better job in Europe.
(c) Will he save money by moving there.
(d) Is life better in Europe.
2. With the decision to move to Paris, what seem to return to the marriage of Frank and April Wheeler?
(a) Peace, serenity, and hope.
(b) Irritation, jealousy, and passion.
(c) Silence, irritation, and sadness.
(d) Depression, distance, and silence.
3. How do the Wheelers drive home?
(a) In silence.
4. How does April respond to Frank?
(a) She cries as he drives away.
(b) She shrugs him off coldly.
(c) She apologizes for their fight.
(d) She begs him to stay.
5. About what do the Wheelers and their guests talk?
(a) The Givings' son.
(b) The failed play, politics, and their neighbors.
(c) Going out dancing, dinner, and what is on television.
(d) The weather, the neighborhood, and dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Givings' son doing as Helen and Howard Givings come inside from the rain?
2. What does Frank see as the beginning of his father's decline in health, as well as his mother's?
3. What does Frank decide to do, regarding Maureen?
4. What does the audience do after intermission is over?
5. What does Shep's mother do with the family fortune?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)