|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Shep meet Milly?
(a) In the Army.
(b) In New York.
(c) In high school.
(d) At college.
2. Shep chooses to go into the army, where he is a member of what?
(a) A elite cavalry unit.
(b) A famous platoon.
(c) An infantry unit.
(d) A famous airborne unit.
3. Who are the Laurel Players?
(a) A poker club.
(b) A nature preserve.
(c) A community theater in Connecticut.
(d) A quilting society.
4. Of what does Frank reassure April?
(a) French is an easy language to learn.
(b) Most people in France speak English.
(c) They will both pick up the language fast once they start living there.
(d) They will take French classes before they move.
5. What dooms the performance?
(a) Lighting problems.
(b) An out of tune pit orchestra.
(c) Bad acting.
(d) Poor singing.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the alcohol flows, what happens to Maureen's affections and spirits?
2. In a rage, what does April do?
3. Why does Earl come home crestfallen?
4. What does Frank do with the pile of papers on his desk?
5. What does April admit?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)