|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what do the Wheelers and their guests talk?
(a) The failed play, politics, and their neighbors.
(b) The weather, the neighborhood, and dinner.
(c) The Givings' son.
(d) Going out dancing, dinner, and what is on television.
2. With what is April energized?
(a) Tasks such as getting passports and looking into overseas employment.
(b) Taking care of her children.
(c) Planning gatherings for her friends.
(d) Her work as a housewife.
3. Why does Frank take the news of this snafu in stride?
(a) He is excited about a relaxing night at home.
(b) Most of their life now seems dream-like and insubstantial to them both.
(c) He wants to spend time with both couples.
(d) He needs more time to tie up loose ends here before they move.
4. What does Frank use to create a walkway in the front of the house?
(c) Wooden planks.
5. How does sixty-seven-year-old Howard Givings look and act?
(a) Very odd.
(b) Younger than his years.
(c) Older than his years.
(d) His age.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank feel about Ordway's question?
2. Of what does April assure Jennifer?
3. Frank goes to lengths to project what?
4. After telling his friend of his plans, on what does Ordway quiz Frank?
5. When did Frank and April's love affair in a seedy shack near Greenwich Village turn serious?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)