|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dooms the performance?
(a) Poor singing.
(b) Bad acting.
(c) An out of tune pit orchestra.
(d) Lighting problems.
2. How does Frank finds April?
(a) A little upset.
(c) Disgruntled and quarrelsome.
3. About what do the Wheelers and their guests talk?
(a) The Givings' son.
(b) The failed play, politics, and their neighbors.
(c) The weather, the neighborhood, and dinner.
(d) Going out dancing, dinner, and what is on television.
4. How does Frank try to change the subject?
(a) He launches into a passionate speech about health care reform and problems with the social security system.
(b) He launches into a passionate discussion about his childhood.
(c) He launches into a passionate speech about the shallowness of people who come to the suburbs.
(d) He launches into a passionate speech about how much his wife annoys him.
5. What scheduling snafu takes place?
(a) They are booked for one night with the Campbells and another night with the Givings.
(b) They will have to leave for France later.
(c) They have no plans for the evening.
(d) They book an evening with both the Campbells and the Givings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank envision April doing as he gives a great burst of love and approval?
2. How do both April and Frank feel as children?
3. How does Frank feel about April as he makes his way backstage after the curtain comes down?
4. With the decision to move to Paris, what seem to return to the marriage of Frank and April Wheeler?
5. What does Frank finally notice when he tries to apologize to his wife?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)