|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the cast members do backstage during intermission?
(a) They rest before the second act.
(b) They gush about how well the performance is going.
(c) They decide to cancel the second act.
(d) They pace, wishing only to finish the second act and go home as fast as possible.
2. What does April say to Frank as he arrives home?
(a) She does not want him in her home.
(b) She missed him all day, is sorry for their fight, and loves him.
(c) She is sorry she forgot his birthday.
(d) She has been worried sick about him.
3. On a quiet Sunday morning after their big fight, what does Frank Wheeler do?
(a) He approaches April and tries to apologize once more.
(b) He files for a divorce.
(c) Goes for a drive.
(d) He moves out.
4. What does Frank do after pulling the car over?
(a) He does nothing.
(b) He slides across the seat to try and take his wife in his arms.
(c) He yells at April.
(d) He gets out and begins to walk away.
5. Why is Frank worried?
(a) It might rain.
(b) He will not get all of his work done, due to his extended lunch break.
(c) One of April's friends might see them.
(d) His wife might find out.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the alcohol flows, what happens to Maureen's affections and spirits?
2. What did April want to do when the relationship became serious?
3. How did Frank respond when April did not consult him with her plans?
4. How do the Wheelers become more and more like the shallow suburbanites they loathe?
5. What does April admit?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)