|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does April say to Frank as he arrives home?
(a) She has been worried sick about him.
(b) She does not want him in her home.
(c) She is sorry she forgot his birthday.
(d) She missed him all day, is sorry for their fight, and loves him.
2. How does Frank tell stories about himself?
(a) In a calculated way.
(b) In an honest way.
(c) In a clipped voice.
(d) In a seductive voice.
3. Why does Frank suddenly stop making love to April?
(a) He misses Maureen.
(b) He does not love her.
(c) He feels guilty.
(d) He goes to shower to scrub off the "second skin" of Maureen Grube.
4. On a quiet Sunday morning after their big fight, what does Frank Wheeler do?
(a) He moves out.
(b) He files for a divorce.
(c) Goes for a drive.
(d) He approaches April and tries to apologize once more.
5. What does Shep's mother do with the family fortune?
(a) She lost it.
(b) She gives it to Shep.
(c) She doubled it.
(d) She spends it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank find temporary solace?
2. Where was Helen formerly a stenographer?
3. How do the others react to Franks long-winded speech?
4. Where does Shep meet Milly?
5. What does Frank fend off?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)