|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does April admit?
(a) She loves him more than she did when she first met him.
(b) They should never have moved to Connecticut.
(c) She enjoys fighting with him.
(d) They were not prepared to raise a family when it happened.
2. What does Frank decide to do, regarding Maureen?
(a) Make a pass at her.
(b) Take off her sweater.
(c) Ignore her.
(d) Ask her out to dinner.
3. To what does Frank look forward?
(a) The beginning of the work week.
(b) The arrival of Shep and Milly Campbell.
(c) His children going back to school.
(d) The end of his marriage.
4. What does the audience also do during intermission?
(a) Buy food.
(b) Wipe perspiration from their hands onto their clothing.
(c) Go backstage to congratulate the actors.
(d) Donate money to the community theater.
5. How does April respond to Frank's protestations about moving to France?
(a) He will find a good job very quickly.
(b) He needs to trust her that it will all turn out alright.
(c) It does not matter because she will find him a job.
(d) It does not matter because she is prepared to work to support the family while he "finds himself."
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to April Wheeler's acting during the second act?
2. Where does April believe it would be easy for her to find a job in Paris?
3. How do the others react to Franks long-winded speech?
4. About what do the Wheelers and their guests talk?
5. What does no one want to do?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)