|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Laurel Players?
(a) A community theater in Connecticut.
(b) A quilting society.
(c) A poker club.
(d) A nature preserve.
2. What does the audience do after intermission is over?
(a) They return and politely sit through the play's conclusion.
(b) They quickly and enthusiastically come into watch the rest of the performance.
(c) They complain about the poor production.
(d) They leave.
3. Why does Frank get a cab for himself and Maureen to take to a favorite restaurant?
(a) It is raining.
(b) So they do not have to walk.
(c) To impress her.
(d) He is further trying to conceal his actions from his co-workers.
4. As he approaches his house, what does Frank notice?
(a) The curtains are drawn in the picture window.
(b) All the lights are on.
(c) No one is home.
(d) There is a police car in the driveway.
5. How does Frank try to change the subject?
(a) He launches into a passionate discussion about his childhood.
(b) He launches into a passionate speech about the shallowness of people who come to the suburbs.
(c) He launches into a passionate speech about how much his wife annoys him.
(d) He launches into a passionate speech about health care reform and problems with the social security system.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Maureen escape to New York City?
2. What does Frank finally notice when he tries to apologize to his wife?
3. What do Frank and April begin doing to each other?
4. How does Frank feel about April as he makes his way backstage after the curtain comes down?
5. Why is Frank worried?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)