|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as Frank rides the elevator to the fifteenth floor?
(a) He thinks about his wife.
(b) He become claustrophobic.
(c) He ponders his life.
(d) His mind races back to his first trip to this building as a young boy with his father, Earl Wheeler.
2. On a quiet Sunday morning after their big fight, what does Frank Wheeler do?
(a) Goes for a drive.
(b) He approaches April and tries to apologize once more.
(c) He files for a divorce.
(d) He moves out.
3. How is April Wheeler introduced?
(a) As a plain looking, quiet woman.
(b) As a beautiful, poised young woman, possessed of a lot of stage presence.
(c) As a lonely teenage girl.
(d) As a horrible actress and annoying housewife.
4. What do Frank and April begin doing to each other?
(a) Snipping and bickering.
5. Where does John Givings currently live?
(a) In Pendleton Penitentiary.
(b) The North Fork.
(c) At Greenacres, the state mental hospital.
(d) With his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is learned about the Givings's son, John?
2. Why does Frank suddenly become angry with his son, Michael?
3. What does Frank say has become a kind of national religion?
4. How does Frank tell stories about himself?
5. How does Frank feel about April as he makes his way backstage after the curtain comes down?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)