|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank call Maureen's supervisor at the office?
(a) To tell him he was "borrowing" Maureen for the afternoon.
(b) To tell him she has quit.
(c) To tell him she will now be working for Frank.
(d) To tell him she will be returning shortly.
2. How is April Wheeler introduced?
(a) As a horrible actress and annoying housewife.
(b) As a plain looking, quiet woman.
(c) As a beautiful, poised young woman, possessed of a lot of stage presence.
(d) As a lonely teenage girl.
3. When April tells Frank to leave her alone, what does he do?
(a) He retaliates with a tirade about how it is not his fault she never became a real actress and that he's tired of being made a scapegoat.
(b) He tries to hold her.
(c) He leaves her alone.
(d) He sits silently.
4. In a rage, what does April do?
(a) She starts throwing objects out the window of the car.
(b) She jumps out of the car and starts walking down the dark highway.
(c) She begins to scream at Frank.
(d) She hits Frank.
5. How do both April and Frank feel as children?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say suburbanites leave in a fog of denial?
2. How do the Wheelers drive home?
3. What does the audience do during intermission?
4. What does Frank threaten to do?
5. When did Frank and April's love affair in a seedy shack near Greenwich Village turn serious?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)