|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Wheelers drive home?
(b) In silence.
2. Once the floor is as empty as it will get, Frank steps into Ms. Grube's office and does what?
(a) Relieves her of her duties and asks her to lunch.
(b) Apologizes to her.
(c) Sleeps with her.
(d) Tells her to go home.
3. What does Frank see as the beginning of his father's decline in health, as well as his mother's?
(a) The disappointment of not receiving the big promotion.
(b) The loss of his job.
(c) His move to New York.
(d) The dislike he feels towards the Knox Machine Company.
4. Of what does Frank Wheeler catch a glimpse as April acts out her part onstage?
(a) The girl he fell in love with.
(b) The shy girl he had once known.
(c) A great actress.
(d) A stranger.
5. What does Frank fend off?
(a) Invitations from other co-workers to join them for lunch.
(b) Maureen's flirtatious behavior.
(c) Repeated calls from his wife.
(d) His boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the reader learn a lot of back story on the current situation between Frank and April?
2. How does Frank feel about April as he makes his way backstage after the curtain comes down?
3. What does the audience do after intermission is over?
4. When did Frank and April's love affair in a seedy shack near Greenwich Village turn serious?
5. When Frank sees April do this, what does he do?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)