|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Frank look forward?
(a) The end of his marriage.
(b) The beginning of the work week.
(c) His children going back to school.
(d) The arrival of Shep and Milly Campbell.
2. Why does Frank suddenly become angry with his son, Michael?
(a) Michael has lied to him.
(b) Michael is asking too many questions.
(c) The shovel comes close to his son's small foot.
(d) Michael is misbehaving.
3. From where is the director who is hired to work with the amateur actors?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
4. What does Frank admit to himself, through the haze of his hangover?
(a) That he never really wanted to marry April.
(b) That he never really loved April.
(c) That he never really wanted children either.
(d) That he never really wanted to leave the city.
5. What does the audience also do during intermission?
(a) Buy food.
(b) Go backstage to congratulate the actors.
(c) Wipe perspiration from their hands onto their clothing.
(d) Donate money to the community theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank finds April?
2. How does the reader learn a lot of back story on the current situation between Frank and April?
3. Who are the Laurel Players?
4. What do Frank and April begin doing to each other?
5. Where does John Givings currently live?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)