|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Frank look forward?
(a) His children going back to school.
(b) The end of his marriage.
(c) The beginning of the work week.
(d) The arrival of Shep and Milly Campbell.
2. How does the reader learn a lot of back story on the current situation between Frank and April?
(a) April's flashback.
(b) Frank's argument with April.
(c) A letter from April.
(d) Frank's flashback.
3. Where does Frank find temporary solace?
(a) In Maureen, a secretary at work.
(b) In the quiet of the backyard.
(c) In reading the Sunday comics to his children.
(d) In a strong drink.
4. What does Frank use to create a walkway in the front of the house?
(b) Wooden planks.
5. What do Frank and April begin doing to each other?
(c) Snipping and bickering.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the others react to Franks long-winded speech?
2. What does Frank finally notice when he tries to apologize to his wife?
3. What is learned about the Givings's son, John?
4. On a quiet Sunday morning after their big fight, what does Frank Wheeler do?
5. What does Frank envision April doing as he gives a great burst of love and approval?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)