|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is making a mechanical screeching sound from the backyard?
(a) The car.
(b) A chainsaw.
(c) His children's toys.
(d) The lawnmower.
2. What does Frank envision April doing as he gives a great burst of love and approval?
(a) Getting upset with him.
(b) Laughing off the disastrous production in a round of kisses and compliments.
(c) Pushing him away.
(d) Ignoring him.
3. In a rage, what does April do?
(a) She begins to scream at Frank.
(b) She starts throwing objects out the window of the car.
(c) She jumps out of the car and starts walking down the dark highway.
(d) She hits Frank.
4. What happens when the leading man becomes sick and unable to act?
(a) The director takes his place.
(b) The understudy takes his place.
(c) The stage manager takes his place.
(d) A friend takes his place.
5. Who are the Laurel Players?
(a) A poker club.
(b) A nature preserve.
(c) A community theater in Connecticut.
(d) A quilting society.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the others react to Franks long-winded speech?
2. How does Frank feel about April as he makes his way backstage after the curtain comes down?
3. What does no one want to do?
4. With what does Frank Wheeler awaken?
5. What does the audience do during intermission?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)