|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Frank and April's love affair in a seedy shack near Greenwich Village turn serious?
(a) She got pregnant.
(b) They got married.
(c) She became sick.
(d) He lost his job.
2. Once the floor is as empty as it will get, Frank steps into Ms. Grube's office and does what?
(a) Apologizes to her.
(b) Sleeps with her.
(c) Relieves her of her duties and asks her to lunch.
(d) Tells her to go home.
3. Why does Frank take the news of this snafu in stride?
(a) He needs more time to tie up loose ends here before they move.
(b) Most of their life now seems dream-like and insubstantial to them both.
(c) He wants to spend time with both couples.
(d) He is excited about a relaxing night at home.
4. On a quiet Sunday morning after their big fight, what does Frank Wheeler do?
(a) Goes for a drive.
(b) He approaches April and tries to apologize once more.
(c) He files for a divorce.
(d) He moves out.
5. With what does Shep want nothing to do?
(a) The manners or mores of the upper class.
(b) His family.
(c) The military.
(d) His friends in New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Frank goes to lengths to project what?
2. Where was Helen formerly a stenographer?
3. Why do Howard and Helen Givings drive to Greenacres?
4. How does Frank feel about April as he makes his way backstage after the curtain comes down?
5. What does Ordway ask Wheeler about moving to Europe?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)