|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank admit to himself, through the haze of his hangover?
(a) That he never really wanted to marry April.
(b) That he never really loved April.
(c) That he never really wanted to leave the city.
(d) That he never really wanted children either.
2. Where does April believe it would be easy for her to find a job in Paris?
(a) A government agency.
(b) A school.
(c) A retail store.
(d) As a nanny.
3. What does Frank say when April asks for his forgiveness?
(a) He forgives her.
(b) He asks her what he should forgive her for.
(c) He asks her to forgive him.
(d) He ignores her.
4. With the decision to move to Paris, what seem to return to the marriage of Frank and April Wheeler?
(a) Depression, distance, and silence.
(b) Irritation, jealousy, and passion.
(c) Peace, serenity, and hope.
(d) Silence, irritation, and sadness.
5. Where was Helen formerly a stenographer?
(a) A machinery plant.
(b) Knox Machine Company.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what do the Wheelers and their guests talk?
2. Why does Frank suddenly become angry with his son, Michael?
3. What does April repeatedly ask Frank about living in Europe?
4. What does Pollock do when he learns of Frank's plans to leave the company?
5. Why does Earl come home crestfallen?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)