|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is making a mechanical screeching sound from the backyard?
(a) His children's toys.
(b) The car.
(c) The lawnmower.
(d) A chainsaw.
2. What does April admit?
(a) She enjoys fighting with him.
(b) She loves him more than she did when she first met him.
(c) They should never have moved to Connecticut.
(d) They were not prepared to raise a family when it happened.
3. Why does Frank suddenly become angry with his son, Michael?
(a) Michael is asking too many questions.
(b) Michael has lied to him.
(c) The shovel comes close to his son's small foot.
(d) Michael is misbehaving.
4. Frank goes to lengths to project what?
(a) A sense of understanding.
(b) The love he feels for April.
(c) A strong masculinity of the sort that first drew April to him.
(d) His feelings of compromise.
5. What kind of husband does April not want?
(a) One who is poor.
(b) One who is not willing to do as she asks.
(c) One who works himself into an early grave at a job he hates for a house and life in suburbia that means nothing to them.
(d) One who cannot think for himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do both April and Frank feel as children?
2. Of what does Frank Wheeler catch a glimpse as April acts out her part onstage?
3. With whom does Frank remember first having lunch?
4. Describe Helen's home.
5. How does Frank counter April's comments and questions?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)