|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the others react to Franks long-winded speech?
(a) They tell him they do not care what he has to say.
(b) They become angry.
(c) They sit quietly, indifferently.
(d) They argue with him about his views.
2. About what does Frank tell Pollock?
(a) How unhappy he is.
(b) How horrible it is working for Knox Machine Company.
(c) The time he visited New York with his father, who expected a promotion.
(d) Pollock is not very good at his job.
3. Why does Frank try to change the subject?
(a) He does not want to hear about John.
(b) He is uncomfortable talking about other people.
(c) He senses that this kind of gossip could ruin the entire evening.
(d) He would rather talk about himself.
4. What kind of husband does April not want?
(a) One who is not willing to do as she asks.
(b) One who is poor.
(c) One who works himself into an early grave at a job he hates for a house and life in suburbia that means nothing to them.
(d) One who cannot think for himself.
5. Once the floor is as empty as it will get, Frank steps into Ms. Grube's office and does what?
(a) Apologizes to her.
(b) Relieves her of her duties and asks her to lunch.
(c) Sleeps with her.
(d) Tells her to go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank have Maureen Grube do?
2. What does Frank use to create a walkway in the front of the house?
3. What does April tell Shep she missed out on?
4. On the drive from the mental hospital, how does John act toward his mother?
5. What has Helen's son's psychiatrist approved?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)