|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What scheduling snafu takes place?
(a) They will have to leave for France later.
(b) They have no plans for the evening.
(c) They are booked for one night with the Campbells and another night with the Givings.
(d) They book an evening with both the Campbells and the Givings.
2. Why does Earl come home crestfallen?
(a) His boss is disappointed with his work.
(b) The big promotion that he expected in New York has been shot down by a higher authority and he will remain on various field assignments until his retirement.
(c) He will have to move to New York.
(d) He had been fired.
3. Why does Frank get a cab for himself and Maureen to take to a favorite restaurant?
(a) It is raining.
(b) He is further trying to conceal his actions from his co-workers.
(c) So they do not have to walk.
(d) To impress her.
4. How did Frank respond when April did not consult him with her plans?
(a) He was hurt.
(b) He was embarrassed.
(c) He was relieved.
(d) He became angry.
5. What does Frank decide to do, regarding Maureen?
(a) Ask her out to dinner.
(b) Make a pass at her.
(c) Ignore her.
(d) Take off her sweater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank see as the beginning of his father's decline in health, as well as his mother's?
2. How do both April and Frank feel as children?
3. What does Frank use to create a walkway in the front of the house?
4. When did Frank and April's love affair in a seedy shack near Greenwich Village turn serious?
5. Who can Frank hardly remember without the aid of a photograph?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)