|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Frank tell Pollock?
(a) How horrible it is working for Knox Machine Company.
(b) How unhappy he is.
(c) The time he visited New York with his father, who expected a promotion.
(d) Pollock is not very good at his job.
2. Once the floor is as empty as it will get, Frank steps into Ms. Grube's office and does what?
(a) Sleeps with her.
(b) Tells her to go home.
(c) Apologizes to her.
(d) Relieves her of her duties and asks her to lunch.
3. What does Frank use to create a walkway in the front of the house?
(b) Wooden planks.
4. When did Frank and April's love affair in a seedy shack near Greenwich Village turn serious?
(a) He lost his job.
(b) She got pregnant.
(c) They got married.
(d) She became sick.
5. What does Frank have Maureen Grube do?
(a) Go to lunch with their co-workers.
(b) Retrieve copious files related to a brochure he wrote.
(c) Take off her sweater.
(d) Order them lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Frank Wheeler awaken?
2. What does Frank do with the pile of papers on his desk?
3. With whom does Frank remember first having lunch?
4. What is making a mechanical screeching sound from the backyard?
5. What does Frank see as the beginning of his father's decline in health, as well as his mother's?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)