|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank also seem better able to do at the office?
(a) Socialize with his co-workers.
(c) Compromise with his boss.
(d) Quickly dispatch accumulated paperwork as well as new communications.
2. How did Frank respond when April did not consult him with her plans?
(a) He was relieved.
(b) He was embarrassed.
(c) He was hurt.
(d) He became angry.
3. How do both April and Frank feel as children?
4. With what is the conversation between Frank and Pollock juxtaposed?
(a) Frank's thoughts about his career in Europe.
(b) His account that he later gives to April and her reactions.
(c) Frank's thoughts about Pollock.
(d) Frank's memories of his father.
5. Once the floor is as empty as it will get, Frank steps into Ms. Grube's office and does what?
(a) Relieves her of her duties and asks her to lunch.
(b) Sleeps with her.
(c) Apologizes to her.
(d) Tells her to go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is the drab, ugly architecture of the Knox Building in New York City where Frank Wheeler works in sales promotion is an emblem?
2. With what does Frank Wheeler awaken?
3. What has Helen's son's psychiatrist approved?
4. What does Frank decide to do, regarding Maureen?
5. What does Frank fantasize about Maureen Grube?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)