|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With the decision to move to Paris, what seem to return to the marriage of Frank and April Wheeler?
(a) Irritation, jealousy, and passion.
(b) Peace, serenity, and hope.
(c) Depression, distance, and silence.
(d) Silence, irritation, and sadness.
2. What does Frank also seem better able to do at the office?
(a) Compromise with his boss.
(b) Quickly dispatch accumulated paperwork as well as new communications.
(d) Socialize with his co-workers.
3. With what does Frank Wheeler awaken?
(a) A refreshed feeling.
(b) A debilitating hangover.
(c) A deep depression.
(d) Love for his wife.
4. What did April want to do when the relationship became serious?
(a) Stay in the hospital.
(b) Get an abortion.
(c) Get a job.
(d) Move to the suburbs.
5. What does Frank have Maureen Grube do?
(a) Go to lunch with their co-workers.
(b) Retrieve copious files related to a brochure he wrote.
(c) Take off her sweater.
(d) Order them lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What of Frank's does Pollock praise?
2. Who is Bart Pollock?
3. Of what does Frank reassure April?
4. What is making a mechanical screeching sound from the backyard?
5. Why does Frank get a cab for himself and Maureen to take to a favorite restaurant?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)