|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the alcohol flows, what happens to Maureen's affections and spirits?
(a) They seem to flag.
(b) They disappear completely.
(c) They stay the same.
(d) They grow stronger.
2. How does Frank respond to this woman's comments about Maureen?
(a) It is none of her business, and she is possibly a lesbian and definetly a pain in the ass.
(b) He is sorry for the harm he has caused.
(c) He understands what the woman is saying and will not see Maureen again.
(d) He is in love with Maureen and this woman should stay out of his business.
3. At an alcohol-fueled lunch, what does Maureen Grube tell Frank?
(a) She is not interested in him.
(b) Her life story.
(c) She loves her job.
(d) She likes him.
4. How does Frank feel about Ordway's question?
(a) He resents it.
(b) He finds it humorous.
(c) He ponders it.
(d) He worries about it.
5. What does Frank note about the affectations he sees on Maureen's part?
(a) She probably picked them up from girls in the office.
(b) She probably picked them up from her sister.
(c) She probably picked them up from watching television.
(d) She probably picked them up from Norma, her older roommate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Frank worried?
2. What do Frank and Maureen do after lunch?
3. How does Frank try to dismiss the afternoon?
4. Why did Maureen escape to New York City?
5. At lunch with his co-worker Jack Ordway, what does Frank begin to realize?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)