|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank note about the affectations he sees on Maureen's part?
(a) She probably picked them up from her sister.
(b) She probably picked them up from girls in the office.
(c) She probably picked them up from Norma, her older roommate.
(d) She probably picked them up from watching television.
2. About what does this woman grill Frank?
(a) His feelings for her.
(b) His feelings for Milly.
(c) His love for his wife.
(d) His involvement with Maureen.
3. How does Frank respond to this woman's comments about Maureen?
(a) He understands what the woman is saying and will not see Maureen again.
(b) He is in love with Maureen and this woman should stay out of his business.
(c) It is none of her business, and she is possibly a lesbian and definetly a pain in the ass.
(d) He is sorry for the harm he has caused.
4. After telling his friend of his plans, on what does Ordway quiz Frank?
(a) What is wrong with his friends and job here.
(b) What he plans to do in Paris.
(c) What he does not like about his current job.
(d) Why he wants to leave New York City.
5. As the alcohol flows, what happens to Maureen's affections and spirits?
(a) They stay the same.
(b) They grow stronger.
(c) They seem to flag.
(d) They disappear completely.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank tell stories about himself?
2. Why is Frank worried?
3. As he approaches his house, what does Frank notice?
4. What does this woman tell Frank about Maureen?
5. What does Ordway ask Wheeler about moving to Europe?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)