|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Paradise: Chapters 86-87 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andi admire when she visit's Malherbeau's house?
(a) A portrait of the prince.
(b) A portrait of his gardent.
(c) A portrait of Mrs. Malherbeau.
(d) A portrait of him.
2. What story does the diary tell about?
(a) The escape of the royal family.
(b) How the French stormed the Bastille.
(c) A boy locked up by Robespierre.
(d) Truman's death.
3. What is Andi's response to Virgil's request that she call him from New York?
(a) She says she only thinks of him as a friend.
(b) She says yes.
(c) She says she will see.
(d) She says no.
4. What type of building does her father's friend live in?
(a) A loft.
(b) A deserted factory.
(c) A condo.
(d) A modern museum.
5. How does Alex pay for the fireworks she writes about purchasing?
(a) With a ring taken from the prince.
(b) With a ring taken from the Duc d' Orleans.
(c) With money taken from the queeen.
(d) She steals the fireworks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the kids enter the catacombs from?
2. Who is believed to be in the miniature portraits on the table by the portrait at Melherbeau's?
3. What did the queen give Alex?
4. How does Andi's father react when she tries to comfort him?
5. Why have the people of France begun to band together to challenge the king?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)