|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Hell: Chapters 23-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andi find in the bottom of the guitar case?
(a) A picture of a little boy.
(b) Proof the royal family survived.
(c) A sheet of music.
(d) A secret compartment.
2. What troubles do Andi and her father run into at the airport?
(a) They have too much luggage.
(b) Trouble with security.
(c) Their tickets have been cancelled.
(d) They can't find their passports.
3. Who locked up the young Louis-Charles during the revolution?
(a) His mother.
(b) The king and queen.
(c) Louis XVI.
4. What does Andi pass on the way home?
(a) The place she last saw her father.
(b) Her ex-boyfriend's house.
(c) Her favorite record store.
(d) The place where her brother was killed.
5. What happened to the French royal family during the French Revolution?
(a) They ran away.
(b) They died.
(c) They were saved by the English.
(d) No one knows.
Short Answer Questions
1. How will they prove who the heart belongs to?
2. What does Alex's father do for a living?
3. What does the queen ask Alex to do when she sees her at the palace?
4. What story does the diary tell about?
5. Who brought Louis-Charles to safety when the palace was stormed?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)