1. How does Dr. Pipher describe her cousin Polly as a young girl?
She is a Tomboy
2. When does Dr. Pipher indicate that Polly began to become confused and withdrawn?
She withdrew when she entered adolescence
3. How does Dr. Pipher describe Polly's transformation?
From force of nature to submissive follower
4. At what ages would Freud consider the latency period for girls?
About 6 - puberty
5. Which of the following is the best definition for the term androgynous?
Neither masculine nor feminine
This section contains 4,518 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)