|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, A Fence at the Top of the Hill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following factors is important in demonstrating the difference between normal experimentation and abuse?
(b) Psychological makeups
(d) Peer pressure
2. In Cassie's world what is all-powerful?
3. What is Cassie's world more driven by?
(a) Addictive forces
(c) Sexual drive
4. What causes girls who are assaulted to generally cope better?
(a) When they move to a new area
(b) When they seek counseling
(c) When they tell someone right away
(d) When they pursue legal courses of action
5. Which type of parents may have children who struggle in social settings and lack confidence?
(a) Indulgent low in control and high in acceptance
(b) Authoritarian high in control and low in acceptance
(c) Indulgent high in control and low in acceptance
(d) Authoritarian low in control and high in acceptance
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second dimension according to Pipher?
2. What kind of class was Dr. Pipher describing as Chapter 15 opens?
3. What does Myra do to her parents?
4. What do many teens do after a divorce?
5. Daughters are expected to love their mothers, but not to do which of the following?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)