|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Then and Now.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dr. Pipher, how are relationships with fathers viewed?
2. From what condition does Cindy suffer?
(a) Attention Deficit Disorder
(b) Drug abuse
(c) Muscular Dystrophy
(d) Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
3. What does Dr. Pipher describe as being a compounding factor with society when it comes to sexual activity?
(a) Society has peer pressure
(b) Society has abuse and assault
(c) Society has similar sexual messages
(d) Society has unclear rules
4. Which group of adults does Dr. Pipher believe is the most well adjusted?
(a) Courageous and resilient adults
(b) Well-educated adults
(c) Those that follow stereotypical roles
(d) Androgynous adults
5. How does Dr. Pipher define imaginary audience syndrome?
(a) Instead of living, acting as if you are performing life
(b) Acting as if you are on a stage all the time
(c) Thinking people are always scrutinizing your every move
(d) Emotional over-reactions to situations
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter Rowen describe anorexia?
2. Which adjective best describes how Dr. Pipher believes divorce affects the lives of children?
3. How does Dr. Pipher describe Polly's transformation?
4. What does Pipher believe that most people imagine teens' family structures consists of?
5. According to Dr. Pipher, many professions which have members who diet to be successful soon may become?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)