|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Drugs and Alcohol - If Ophelia Were Alive Today.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which type of girl does Dr. Pipher say usually lose her true self?
(a) Type A personality
2. What kind of standard does Dr. Pipher believe Americans have in relation to values and beliefs?
3. Which type of girl is clearly more rat isk of developing an addiction?
(a) Those with strict parents
(b) Those who are unable to control their weight
(c) Those with no friends
(d) Those with other problems
4. Which type of parents may have children who struggle in social settings and lack confidence?
(a) Indulgent low in control and high in acceptance
(b) Indulgent high in control and low in acceptance
(c) Authoritarian high in control and low in acceptance
(d) Authoritarian low in control and high in acceptance
5. Which of the following is not an example of surface structure?
(b) Internal struggle to find oneself
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the types of father-daughter relationships Dr. Pipher describes?
2. Divorce can be devastating and it can be an opportunity for what?
3. How does Dr. Pipher describe deep structure?
4. Self-mutilation is often used by girls to do which of the following?
5. What makes it difficult to reason with young girls?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)