|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Drugs and Alcohol - If Ophelia Were Alive Today.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms best describes a young girl's emotional system?
2. What disease does Katie's mother ,Pete, suffer from that debilitates her?
(a) Parkinson's Disease
(c) Muscular Dystrophy
3. What type of student is Whitney?
4. Which of the following skills does Dr. Pipher stress girls, in particular, need to be encouraged to do?
(a) Celebrate their successes
(b) Think logically
(d) Rethink perfectionist beliefs
5. What does Monica believe that her peers' ideas about appearance and popularity are?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Pipher compare girls of divorce to?
2. On what are girls who are at high-risk of developing an eating disorder basing their identities?
3. What does Heidi describe that occurs at weekly weigh-ins at her gymnastic club?
4. What percent of children with alcoholic parents will become alcoholics themselves?
5. Which of the following terms best describes how Jessica feels?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)