|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Divorce.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Pipher indicate that girls at this age are difficult to study?
(a) They have secretive natures
(b) They have too many obstacles
(c) They have unpredictable behavior
(d) They have mood swings
2. When does Dr. Pipher indicate that Polly began to become confused and withdrawn?
(a) She withdrew after she moved to a new home
(b) She withdrew when she entered adolescence
(c) She withdrew once she entered school
(d) She withdrew when she started to like boys
3. Why does Fay bring her daughter into therapy?
(a) Her daughter has requested the opportunity to go to therapy
(b) Her daughter claims to be a lesbian
(c) Her daughter has asked to be emancipated
(d) Her daughter has asked to move out
4. What type of student is Whitney?
5. Divorce can be devastating and it can be an opportunity for what?
(b) Financial success
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dr. Pipher, how are relationships with mothers viewed?
2. What does Pipher believe that most people imagine teens' family structures consists of?
3. Who does Dr. Pipher say is often given the credit for raising strong daughters?
4. What does Myra do to her parents?
5. Which type of parents may have children who struggle in social settings and lack confidence?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)