|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Then and Now.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did families of Dr. Pipher's time handle their troubles?
(a) They ignored them
(c) With counselors
(d) With the church
2. What is the first dimension according to Pipher?
(c) Parenting techniques
(d) Cultural norms
3. What percentage of families fits the traditional dynamic according to Pipher?
4. What is the overshadowing problem concerning Franchesca?
(a) Sexual promiscuity
(b) Lack of parental affect
(c) Drugs and alcohol
5. Even with all of the information available about sexual encounters, what does Dr. Pipher say is still missing?
(a) Information on sexually transmitted diseases
(b) Abstinence education
(c) What a healthy sexual experience looks like
(d) That it is okay to say no to sex
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pipher believe that most people imagine teens' family structures consists of?
2. What does Monica believe that her peers' ideas about appearance and popularity are?
3. What is the second dimension according to Pipher?
4. In Cassie's world what is all-powerful?
5. How do highly gifted girls react to world events?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)