|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bernie is quick to tell Carol that it's not that he is ___________ Carol.
(a) Angry at.
(b) Bored with.
(d) Untrusting of.
2. What does Bernie say that he wanted to invite Steve in for when he wakes up the next day?
(d) A job offer.
3. What doesn't Carol want to be with Bernie, as she admits in this scene?
4. Who once told Bernie never to give anyone jewelry, which is why he never has done so before?
5. Bernie doesn't want Carol to hold onto the ______________ in any way.
(c) Criminal record.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bernie tries to explain his question to Carol: "Not that I was sure how you'd feel about _____________..."
2. When they finally pulled Bernie's ____________, that was it for his job.
3. What does Carol call Bernie as they are getting ready to leave his apartment?
4. Carol points out that the gift Bernie gives her is real _________, which surprises and delights her.
5. Who decides to tell a long story during the course of this particular scene?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)