|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to cause the wreck with the car, according to the story of Bernie?
(a) Snow and falling asleep.
(b) An argument in the car.
(d) A deer.
2. What does Carol call Bernie as they are getting ready to leave his apartment?
3. Carol points out that she wants a ___________ with war stories and everything.
4. Bernie asks Carol if she minds if he gets ___________ for a second.
5. What does Bernie suggest he and Carol do that they used to do when she was a child?
(a) Head to the park.
(b) Go for a walk.
(d) Go out to eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bernie says that _________ are more important than ideas, anyway, as he's trying to explain himself.
2. Bernie points out that you have to be where you are, while you're there or you're ____________.
3. Bernie and Carol discuss the ___________, saying that they should get going.
4. What did Bernie get for Carol, that he gives to her during this final scene?
5. Bernie compares his anger after the divorce to his anger at the ________________ for not taking care of him.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)