|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they finally pulled Bernie's ____________, that was it for his job.
(a) Blood alcohol level.
(b) Stitches out.
2. Bernie points out, "I mean, I could come looking for you after you were _______________."
(b) A teacher.
3. Then Carol says that she would rather go out to dinner with Bernie _______________.
(a) With her mother.
(b) On her own.
(c) With a bigger group
(d) With Barbara.
4. Bernie asks Carol if she minds if he gets ___________ for a second.
5. What does Carol ask Bernie for when they are discussing their times near Horace Mann School?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of this scene, Bernie points out that he cannot work for the _____________ anymore.
2. How much money did Bernie put into his wallet in order to go to Mitchell's?
3. What is the date that's engraved on the gift that Bernie gives to Carol?
4. Bernie points out, "What's ____________isn't going nowhere."
5. How long will it be until Bernie can get his license back, according to him?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)