|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Bernie once stationed that Carol reveals she once visited as well?
2. _____________ says that he would have recognized her anywhere at the start of the play.
3. Who else is a smoker, according to the scene in which Carol and Bernie are talking?
4. What does Bernie feel like, according to his own admission at the start of the play?
5. Carol and Bernie talk about how neither of them goes to ____________ anymore, and that they might want to start again.
(a) AA meetings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bernie want to know about Carol's place? Bernie: "You got a ____________?"
2. Bernie thinks that when he was younger, he was a lousy ____________, a drinker, and someone who just got into debt.
3. Who makes Carol's apartment seem cramped from time to time, according to Carol?
4. What is the name of Bernie's second wife, according to his admission about her sibling(s)?
5. Bernie apologizes for speaking __________ when he's speaking with Carol in this scene.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the things Bernie says make him a happy man in his life?
2. What does Bernie suggest he and Carol do in order to continue their conversation?
3. Why did Bernie chew out a young lieutenant when he was in the military, according to his side of the story?
4. What is the story behind Carol finally being able to find Bernie where he's living now?
5. What does Carol reveal about her history of traveling with Gerry during her life?
6. What does Bernie think Carol will think of his plan to call her when she was younger?
7. What is another reason Carol gives for wanting to see and to talk with Bernie?
8. Why does Bernie consider Carol to be lucky in her life as the two are talking with each other?
9. What does Bernie say when Carol asks him if he is working that night during this scene?
10. What does Carol reveal about her own home with Gerry as she and Bernie are talking?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)