|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Did Bernie know about the fantasy that Carol had as a child as mentioned in question #77?
(c) Bernie told her to fantasize that.
(d) It's unclear.
2. What does Bernie tell Carol she is, again, as he continues to tell her this in the play?
(a) Good looking.
3. What is the name of Bernie's second wife, according to his admission about her sibling(s)?
4. What does Bernie not want Carol to call him when she's in his apartment at the start of the play?
5. Carol suggests that she and Bernie renew their ____________ when they are talking to each other.
(c) No smoking committment.
6. Bernie begins to share his view on people who talk about living in the ___________ and getting back to nature.
7. Who makes Carol's apartment seem cramped from time to time, according to Carol?
(a) The size.
(b) Her bike.
(d) Gerry's kids.
8. What does Bernie tell Carol to do about her job if she isn't satisfied with how it is going?
(b) Try harder.
(c) Get fired.
(d) Complain to Gerry.
9. Carol notes, "Our __________ is quite nice. You'll like it a lot. When you come see it."
10. Bernie says that as long as Gerry truly ___________ for her, then everything else doesn't matter much.
(c) Watches out.
(d) Makes money.
11. Who does Bernie want to learn more about, though Carol tries to avoid it?
(d) Her mother.
12. What happens when Bernie shares with Carol his idea in #95?
(a) She doesn't respond.
(b) She cries.
(c) She agrees.
(d) She tells him that he is always right.
13. Bernie comments that men are generally frightened of _________ women.
14. Where does Carol admit to working when Bernie asks her about this part of her life?
(c) Gerry's office.
15. Carol, Bernie says, is ________ with all of the possibilities in her life, according to his perspective.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carol mentions that her building is very __________, which seems to be what Bernie wants to hear.
2. What does Bernie tell Carol he has by his second wife as they are sharing their lives with each other?
3. Bernie says that if he were a ______________, he'd offer her a drink when she came in the door.
4. Bernie says that being a man of the world, being a bad ________ doesn't really mean anything.
5. What does Bernie say that Carol does too often, and that she should try to stop?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)