|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decorated Bernie's apartment, according to him, when Carol comments about it?
(a) The previous tenant.
(b) He did.
(c) No one.
2. Who did the legwork in order to allow for the meeting between Carol and Bernie?
3. Where was Bernie once stationed that Carol reveals she once visited as well?
4. Bernie apologizes for speaking __________ when he's speaking with Carol in this scene.
5. "It's a ________ home, you know?" says Carol when she's talking about where she lives.
6. Carol looks at a picture of Bernie taken during the ____________ as she's talking with him in the scene.
7. What happens when Bernie shares with Carol his idea in #95?
(a) She agrees.
(b) She tells him that he is always right.
(c) She cries.
(d) She doesn't respond.
8. What does Bernie try to find when he and Carol are visiting, though she tells him not to worry about it?
(a) A baby bootie.
(b) A baby journal.
(c) Birth certificate.
(d) Photo albums.
9. What does Gerry have in the home, according to Carol as she is describing her home?
10. What word does Bernie use to describe the experience of having kids when talking to Carol?
11. Bernie describes his younger years and times as ways of getting __________.
12. "But the _________ place...I furnished it. Fixed it up." Bernie.
13. Carol and Bernie both admit to being ____________ about seeing each other.
14. Bernie notes that he is not Carol's __________ father, but her father, the ex-drunk.
15. _____________ imagined some sort of intense drama when they finally met up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the acronym VA stand for when it is mentioned in this opening scene of the play?
2. Who does Carol currently live with, according to her own admission in this scene of the play?
3. Carol ___________ about agreeing with the idea that she is happy at her job.
4. Carol says that she and her half-sister are very close and Bernie says she'd like ______________.
5. What does Carol say she wants when Bernie asks her what she wants by coming to see him?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)