|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bernie doesn't want Carol to hold onto the ______________ in any way.
(d) Criminal record.
2. Bernie doesn't think that Carol ___________ that he wanted to call her, and he says it doesn't really matter.
3. Bernie is involved with the ___________ and AA meetings and the organization.
4. Bernie points out, "What's ____________isn't going nowhere."
(a) Behind us.
(b) Between us.
(c) Before us.
(d) Around us.
5. Bernie admits he was mad at _____________ for a long time after the divorce took place.
(a) The government.
(c) Carol's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bernie describes his younger years and times as ways of getting __________.
2. Bernie says that he was asked to come into work to cover for someone who ____________, but he turned it down.
3. What did Carol used to go into Mike's for once in awhile when Bernie used to be in there often?
4. What was Bernie's position when he was in the army, though he says those in this position don't generally last long?
5. What doesn't Carol want to be with Bernie, as she admits in this scene?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)