|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decorated Bernie's apartment, according to him, when Carol comments about it?
(a) No one.
(c) He did.
(d) The previous tenant.
2. Carol asks Bernie if he is _______________ the night that she and he finally get to talk.
(b) Going to a meeting.
3. Bernie also talks about how he has the ability to ____________ without needing to bum money.
(a) Hang out with friends.
(c) Go out to eat.
(d) Go for long walks.
4. Carol says that her unhappiness comes from another source: Gerry isn't ______________.
(a) Listening to her.
(b) Being faithful.
(c) Home much.
(d) A good lover.
5. Bernie begins to share his view on people who talk about living in the ___________ and getting back to nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to cause the wreck with the car, according to the story of Bernie?
2. Bernie talks about how his ___________ got along for awhile, but that didn't end up lasting.
3. Who does Carol say helped her track down Bernie so she could meet up with him?
4. Bernie tells Carol that she needs to find out about the _________ of the world for herself.
5. Carol points out that she wants a ___________ with war stories and everything.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)