|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bernie tells Carol that she needs to find out about the _________ of the world for herself.
2. When Bernie finds out that Gerry fought in a war, what does he ask Carol if Gerry does?
(a) Go to the VA.
(b) Talk about it.
(d) Have nightmares.
3. Bernie says that as long as Gerry truly ___________ for her, then everything else doesn't matter much.
(a) Watches out.
(b) Makes money.
4. Bernie says that if he were a ______________, he'd offer her a drink when she came in the door.
(d) Good host.
5. Bernie says that being a man of the world, being a bad ________ doesn't really mean anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bernie tell Carol he has by his second wife as they are sharing their lives with each other?
2. Who admits they quit smoking a few years ago so they know how hard it is to do so?
3. Carol, Bernie says, is ________ with all of the possibilities in her life, according to his perspective.
4. Carol mentions that her building is very __________, which seems to be what Bernie wants to hear.
5. What did Bernie do that he didn't think twice about because he had a good work record?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)