|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "But the _________ place...I furnished it. Fixed it up." Bernie.
2. Who decorated Bernie's apartment, according to him, when Carol comments about it?
(b) He did.
(c) No one.
(d) The previous tenant.
3. Carol says that she and her half-sister are very close and Bernie says she'd like ______________.
4. Carol and Bernie talk about how neither of them goes to ____________ anymore, and that they might want to start again.
(b) AA meetings.
5. What is Bernie's last name according to the notes at the start of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bernie lose when he was an alcoholic in the past, according to his own admission?
2. Who does Bernie want to learn more about, though Carol tries to avoid it?
3. Carol mentions that her building is very __________, which seems to be what Bernie wants to hear.
4. Who else is a smoker, according to the scene in which Carol and Bernie are talking?
5. What do Bernie and Carol compliment each other on when they are talking at the start of the play?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)