|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bernie welcomes ______________ in his apartment at the start of the play.
2. Who does Carol say helped her track down Bernie so she could meet up with him?
(a) His high school.
3. Where did a good friend get Bernie a job, which helped him to be taken care of for once in his life?
(a) Data entry company.
(c) Liquor store.
(d) Phone company.
4. Carol says that she and her half-sister are very close and Bernie says she'd like ______________.
5. What is Bernie's last name according to the notes at the start of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bernie want to know about Carol's place? Bernie: "You got a ____________?"
2. Carol and Bernie talk about how neither of them goes to ____________ anymore, and that they might want to start again.
3. "____________, it's nice to see you," Bernie says when he's talking with Carol.
4. _____________ says that he would have recognized her anywhere at the start of the play.
5. Carol looks at a picture of Bernie taken during the ____________ as she's talking with him in the scene.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)