|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carol comments that he has a lot of ______________, which Bernie agrees and says that he always has.
2. Carol says that she and Gerry love each other in the ___________ way when asked by Bernie about their relationship.
3. Where did a good friend get Bernie a job, which helped him to be taken care of for once in his life?
(a) Liquor store.
(c) Data entry company.
(d) Phone company.
4. "But the _________ place...I furnished it. Fixed it up." Bernie.
5. Carol and Bernie talk about how neither of them goes to ____________ anymore, and that they might want to start again.
(c) AA meetings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bernie lose when he was an alcoholic in the past, according to his own admission?
2. What was Bernie's nickname when he was in the army, though he doesn't remember why he was called that?
3. Who decorated Bernie's apartment, according to him, when Carol comments about it?
4. What does Bernie feel like, according to his own admission at the start of the play?
5. Who does Carol say helped her track down Bernie so she could meet up with him?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)