|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did a good friend get Bernie a job, which helped him to be taken care of for once in his life?
(a) Liquor store.
(c) Data entry company.
(d) Phone company.
2. What does Gerry have in the home, according to Carol as she is describing her home?
3. Bernie says that if he were a ______________, he'd offer her a drink when she came in the door.
(b) Good host.
4. Bernie comments that men are generally frightened of _________ women.
5. What does Carol say is nice when she is still talking with Bernie during this scene?
(a) His car.
(b) His pictures.
(c) His hair.
(d) The apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carol says that she and Gerry love each other in the ___________ way when asked by Bernie about their relationship.
2. What do Bernie and Carol compliment each other on when they are talking at the start of the play?
3. Bernie admits that he's lived in the apartment for a couple of ___________ when he's talking to Carol.
4. Who admits they quit smoking a few years ago so they know how hard it is to do so?
5. Bernie says that if he were still a drinker, Carol probably would not______________.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)