|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Bernie's second wife, according to his admission about her sibling(s)?
2. What does Bernie say that Carol does too often, and that she should try to stop?
3. Spending time in __________ reminded Bernie that sometimes the present is all that's important.
4. Bernie talks about how his ___________ got along for awhile, but that didn't end up lasting.
5. Who admits they quit smoking a few years ago so they know how hard it is to do so?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bernie says that as long as Gerry truly ___________ for her, then everything else doesn't matter much.
2. Who else is a smoker, according to the scene in which Carol and Bernie are talking?
3. How much time did Bernie spend in jail, that he admits to in this scene?
4. _____________ imagined some sort of intense drama when they finally met up.
5. What does Bernie suggest he and Carol do that they used to do when she was a child?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)