|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else is a smoker, according to the scene in which Carol and Bernie are talking?
2. Bernie says that he __________ want to get to know Carol as well.
(c) Someday might.
(d) Thinks he might.
3. What does Bernie say he looks at all the time to remember the good old days?
(a) Pictures of Carol.
(b) The box of toys Carol used to have.
(c) Pictures of Ruth.
(d) His army pictures.
4. Bernie tells Carol that he wanted to call her on the day she turned ____________.
5. Carol says that she wants to get _________________ Bernie better.
(a) Therapy to understand.
(b) To know.
(c) Gerry to talk to.
(d) Food and communication with.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bernie tell Carol he has by his second wife as they are sharing their lives with each other?
2. When is Carol's birthday, according to Bernie?
3. Carol ___________ about agreeing with the idea that she is happy at her job.
4. Bernie talks about how his ___________ got along for awhile, but that didn't end up lasting.
5. Bernie tells her that her problem with Gerry shouldn't ________________.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)