|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bernie talks about how his ___________ got along for awhile, but that didn't end up lasting.
2. What does Bernie say that Carol does too often, and that she should try to stop?
3. Bernie doesn't think that Carol ___________ that he wanted to call her, and he says it doesn't really matter.
4. Bernie asks Carol about where she ____________ as they continue their conversation.
5. Carol ___________ about agreeing with the idea that she is happy at her job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bernie tell Carol to do about her job if she isn't satisfied with how it is going?
2. Bernie says that being a man of the world, being a bad ________ doesn't really mean anything.
3. When is Carol's birthday, according to Bernie?
4. Where does Carol admit to working when Bernie asks her about this part of her life?
5. Bernie tells her that her problem with Gerry shouldn't ________________.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)