1. Bernie welcomes ______________ in his apartment at the start of the play.
2. _____________ says that he would have recognized her anywhere at the start of the play.
3. What does Bernie feel like, according to his own admission at the start of the play?
4. Bernie says that if he were a ______________, he'd offer her a drink when she came in the door.
(c) Good host.
5. Bernie says that if he were still a drinker, Carol probably would not______________.
(a) Be alive.
(b) Have to come over.
(c) Have been there.
(d) Recognize him.
6. What does Bernie not want Carol to call him when she's in his apartment at the start of the play?
7. What do Bernie and Carol compliment each other on when they are talking at the start of the play?
(a) The books they read.
(b) Their quitting of drinking.
(c) Their looks.
This section contains 3,937 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)