• Bernie welcomes Carol into his apartment.
• Bernie admits he was once a drinker.
• Carol suggests they both go to church again together.
• Carol comments that Bernie's apartment is nice.
• Carol says that she and Gerry are thinking of buying a house together.
• Carol looks at a picture of Bernie back in the war.
• Bernie tries to get Carol to talk about Gerry, but Carol tries to get Bernie to talk about himself.
• Carol says that she's coming by to get to know him.
• Bernie reveals he couldn't see Carol because of a court order, but does not go into details.
• Bernie asks about Carol's mother.
• Bernie talks about his new family.
• Bernie tells Carol she smokes too much and she agrees.
• Bernie mentions he's thinking about getting married.
• Carol says she thinks it would be good for him to marry again.
• Bernie says...
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)