* Bernie welcomes Carol into his apartment.
* Bernie admits he was once a drinker.
* Carol suggests they both go to church again together.
* Carol comments that Bernie's apartment is nice.
* Carol says that she and Gerry are thinking of buying a house together.
* Carol looks at a picture of Bernie back in the war.
* Bernie tries to get Carol to talk about Gerry, but Carol tries to get Bernie to talk about himself.
* Carol says that she's coming by to get to know him.
* Bernie reveals he couldn't see Carol because of a court order, but does not go into details.
* Bernie asks about Carol's mother.
* Bernie talks about his new family.
* Bernie tells Carol she smokes too much and she agrees.
* Bernie mentions he's thinking about getting married.
* Carol says she thinks it would be good for him to marry again.
* Bernie says...
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)