|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Venn try to scare Damon?
(a) With noises.
(b) With spooky lights.
(c) With scary stories.
(d) With threats.
2. Who feels responsible for the entire tragedy?
3. How is Eustacia feeling?
4. Where does Clym go?
(a) Back to Paris.
(b) To his home.
(c) Towards Eustacia's home.
(d) To Blooms-End.
5. What does Thomasin tell Clym?
(a) What passed between his mother and his wife.
(b) She is having difficulties with her husband.
(c) She is in love with him.
(d) She is keeping his portion of the inheritance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has the passion between Clym and Eustacia faded?
2. What does Mrs. Yeobright decide to do the next day?
3. Who survives?
4. How many years later is it when Diggory Venn comes to visit?
5. What does Eustacia ask her grandfather?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)