|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Damon do when Thomasin questions him about his whereabouts?
(a) He says nothing.
(b) He becomes agitated.
(c) He becomes shy
(d) He cries.
2. What does Clym do with his new career?
(a) Educate young children.
(b) Lecture about moral matters.
(c) Move to Rome.
(d) Manage the town.
3. Why is Diggory's skin no longer red?
(a) The dye is now clear.
(b) He has found a strong soap.
(c) The red dye no longer stains.
(d) He has left the reddleman business.
4. What does Thomasin realize about Diggory?
(a) He is in love with Rachel.
(b) He is no longer interested in her.
(c) He is moving to Paris.
(d) His tenderness is for her.
5. How is Eustacia feeling?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does she find some rest?
2. Who helps Thomasin to the inn?
3. Who does Clym find?
4. Why are the locals working on this?
5. Why does Clym not attend the wedding?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)