|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Diggory hide?
(a) He hears a caravan going by.
(b) To avoid speaking to little Johnny.
(c) To listen to Eustacia and Wildeve's conversation.
(d) He does not want Thomasin to catch him.
2. Why is Eustacia uncomfortable about joining a group?
(a) She does not know anyone.
(b) She cannot find the woman who invited her.
(c) She does not know how to dance.
(d) Her husband is not there.
3. What does Thomasin do upon hearing of this difficulty?
(a) She shrugs and walks home.
(b) She celebrates.
(c) She becomes very agitated and runs away.
(d) She fights with Damon.
4. What does Eustacia ask her grandfather?
(a) If she may stay in her old room.
(b) If she may keep house for him.
(c) If she and Clym may move in with him.
(d) If he will help her divorce Clym.
5. What does Eustacia convince a local boy to do?
(a) Tell Clym she is available.
(b) Sit by her at the play.
(c) Lend her his disguise.
(d) Hold her hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Clym want to meet Eustacia?
2. How does Thomasin surprise Clym?
3. Where is Clym waiting?
4. Where does Clym want to move when he becomes a teacher?
5. Why are Wildeve's passions for Eustacia renewed?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)