|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to the reddleman's skin and clothing?
(a) It smells of leather and polish.
(b) It has all taken on the same color.
(c) It is covered in gun powder.
(d) It is covered in wood shavings.
2. What does Eustacia ask her grandfather?
(a) If he will help her divorce Clym.
(b) If she and Clym may move in with him.
(c) If she may stay in her old room.
(d) If she may keep house for him.
3. Who had visited Mrs. Yeobright the night before she died?
4. What happens when Thomasin visits Clym?
(a) She finds out Eustacia is leaving him.
(b) She says how much she detests Eustacia.
(c) She gives him his portion of the inheritance.
(d) She tells him she loves him.
5. Where do the newlyweds go?
(a) To Blooms-End.
(b) Back to Diggory's home.
(c) To Rainbarrow.
(d) To Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Damon able to take advantage of Christian?
2. How does she find some rest?
3. In what is Thomasin intrigued?
4. How are Eustacia's fantasies fueled?
5. What are Humphrey and Sam?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)