|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Diggory hide?
(a) He hears a caravan going by.
(b) To avoid speaking to little Johnny.
(c) To listen to Eustacia and Wildeve's conversation.
(d) He does not want Thomasin to catch him.
2. What does Clym do with his new career?
(a) Manage the town.
(b) Move to Rome.
(c) Educate young children.
(d) Lecture about moral matters.
3. Who does Clym find?
(d) Captain Vye.
4. What is to have taken place that day?
(a) A wedding.
(b) An induction ceremony.
(c) A funeral.
(d) A swimning event.
5. Who had visited Mrs. Yeobright the night before she died?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Thomasin now attracted to Diggory?
2. How does Thomasin surprise Clym?
3. What does Mrs. Yeobright tell Thomasin she will give her?
4. Why are Wildeve's passions for Eustacia renewed?
5. To what does Eustacia admit during her argument with Mrs. Yeobright?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)