|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eustacia ask her grandfather?
(a) If she and Clym may move in with him.
(b) If she may stay in her old room.
(c) If she may keep house for him.
(d) If he will help her divorce Clym.
2. For whom is Thomasin caretaking?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Eustacia's grandfather.
(d) Her nephew.
3. How does Diggory's change of occupation affect his relationship with Thomasin?
(a) He is now a suitable match.
(b) She finds him less attractive.
(c) He is like a stranger to her.
(d) She is nervous around him.
4. Why is Eustacia at the wedding?
(a) To serve as a witness.
(b) She tries to stop the wedding.
(c) Supposedly by coincidence.
(d) She is Thomasin's maid of honor.
5. What is the object of Eustacia's obsession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Damon do when Thomasin questions him about his whereabouts?
2. Why is Clym singing?
3. What has Susan Nonsuch done to Eustacia?
4. How many years later is it when Diggory Venn comes to visit?
5. What does Thomasin name her baby girl?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)