|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the newlyweds go?
(a) To Rainbarrow.
(b) To Paris.
(c) Back to Diggory's home.
(d) To Blooms-End.
2. What are the contents of the letter Eustacia has Diggory deliver to Damon?
(a) She is no longer willing to continue their secret meetings.
(b) She hopes that even when he is married, he will secretly meet her.
(c) She hates Damon and hopes he marries Thomasin.
(d) She wants to marry him.
3. What does Mrs. Yeobright give Christian?
(a) Thomasin's inheritance and fifty guineas for Clym.
(b) An apology letter for Eustacia.
(c) A note for Clym.
(d) A letter stating she approves of the marriage.
4. What career change has Diggory made?
(a) He is now a dairy farmer.
(b) He is a physician.
(c) He is a businessman in London.
(d) He is a lawyer.
5. What is the boy with Eustacia doing?
(a) Keeping the fire going and listening for a frog to drop into the pond.
(b) Sleeping by the fire.
(c) Learning how to cast spells.
(d) Keeping lookout for Eustacia's lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Clym blame Eustacia completely for his mother's death?
2. How does Thomasin surprise Clym?
3. What does Thomasin tell Clym?
4. How does Clym react to the news about Eustacia?
5. How are Eustacia's fantasies fueled?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)