|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Yeobright refuse to do?
(a) Accept that Thomasin will be attending the wedding.
(b) Allow Clym to move out of her home.
(c) Allow Clym to marry.
(d) Attend Clym and Eustacia's wedding.
2. Why does Eustacia temporarily lose interest in Wildeve?
(a) He is not leaving the heath.
(b) He is unattractive.
(c) He is in love with Thomasin.
(d) She views him as someone else's second best.
3. Why does Thomasin not want Mrs. Yeobright to tell Clym what has taken place?
(a) Thomasin wants Damon to speak with Clym.
(b) Thomasin wants to talk to Clym herself.
(c) Thomasin does not want Clym to ever know.
(d) Thomasin wants to marry Clym.
4. Who do Eustacia and Wildeve see as they walk back to the heath?
(a) Diggory Venn and Clym.
(b) Susan and Johnny Nonsuch.
(c) Sam and Humphrey.
(d) Thomasin and Mrs. Yeobright.
5. Where is Clym waiting?
(a) At Blooms-End.
(b) At his home.
(c) At the inn.
(d) Outside the Vye home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the furze-cutter Mrs. Yeobright sees?
2. What does Thomasin learn from Rachel?
3. What does Diggory want to erect?
4. What plan do Eustacia and Wildeve concoct?
5. How are Eustacia's fantasies fueled?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)