|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eustacia doing?
(a) Looking through a telescope in the direction of the inn.
(b) Plowing the field.
(c) Packing for a move to Paris.
(d) Visiting her uncle.
2. Why does Eustacia accept Clym's marriage proposal?
(a) She is sure Clym will take her to Paris.
(b) She knows she will never find another man.
(c) She is in love with Clym.
(d) She wants to get married.
3. How does Thomasin surprise Clym?
(a) She tells him she does not love him.
(b) She says she is moving to Paris.
(c) She asks if it would be proper for her to marry Diggory.
(d) She asks him to marry her first.
4. What does Clym do one night while he and Eustacia are watching an eclipse?
(a) He breaks up with her.
(b) He proposes to her.
(c) He tells her he is in love with Thomasin.
(d) He tells her he is not returning to Paris.
5. Who survives?
(a) Eustacia and Damon.
(b) Eustacia and Diggory.
(c) Clym and Damon.
(d) Clym and Diggory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they both hear?
2. Where does "The Return of the Native" take place?
3. What is a reddleman?
4. Describe Damon and Thomasin's wedding.
5. For what is Christian gambling?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)