|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clym do one night while he and Eustacia are watching an eclipse?
(a) He proposes to her.
(b) He tells her he is in love with Thomasin.
(c) He tells her he is not returning to Paris.
(d) He breaks up with her.
2. Who feels responsible for the entire tragedy?
3. Why do Eustacia and Wildeve argue?
(a) They both want to purchase the same home.
(b) Eustacia wants Wildeve to confess that he loves her more than his fiancee.
(c) They have been enemies their entire lives.
(d) Wildeve wants Eustacia to confess her love for him.
4. Where is Mrs. Yeobright when she hears the news about Clym and Eustacia?
(a) At home.
(b) At Olly's home.
(c) The inn.
(d) In the garden.
5. For whom does Mrs. Yeobright feel sorry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sam and Humphrey say about Clym?
2. Why does Clym ask Thomasin to marry him?
3. About what is Clym concerned?
4. Who does Clym find?
5. Why does Charley hide Captain Vye's pistols?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)