|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clym suggest to Eustacia after his argument with Mrs. Yeobright?
(a) They end the engagement.
(b) They wait a couple of years to marry.
(c) They elope.
(d) They get married right away.
2. What does Diggory Venn tell Mrs. Yeobright?
(a) He tells her he no longer wants to marry Thomasin.
(b) All that he has heard and that his offer of marriage still stands.
(c) He tells her nothing.
(d) Some of what he has heard.
3. Where does Christian stop on the way to the wedding?
(a) The woods.
(b) The inn.
(d) His home.
4. What does Mrs. Yeobright give Christian?
(a) Thomasin's inheritance and fifty guineas for Clym.
(b) An apology letter for Eustacia.
(c) A letter stating she approves of the marriage.
(d) A note for Clym.
5. For what are Mrs. Yeobright and Thomasin preparing?
(a) Her wedding.
(b) The Christmas party.
(d) Clym's arrival.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening to Eustacia?
2. What is the date of the bonfire?
3. What is a group of people doing?
4. How is Thomasin when Diggory comes to visit?
5. What happens when Thomasin visits Clym?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)