|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Clym and Eustacia meet face-to-face?
(a) Eustacia falls off the stage onto Clym's lap.
(b) They both decide to step outside for some air after the play.
(c) Clym recognizes her and pulls her off the stage.
(d) Clym is in the play.
2. What does Thomasin tell Clym?
(a) She is keeping his portion of the inheritance.
(b) She is in love with him.
(c) She is having difficulties with her husband.
(d) What passed between his mother and his wife.
3. Where does "The Return of the Native" take place?
(a) Edgon Heath.
4. What is a reddleman?
(a) A saddle maker.
(b) A boat maker.
(c) A man who sells red dye to farmers.
(d) A man who makes revolvers.
5. How does Eustacia tell Damon she is ready to leave?
(a) She goes to meet him at the inn.
(b) She is gives him the signal.
(c) She calls him.
(d) She cries out to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who survives?
2. What is furze cutting?
3. On what are the locals working?
4. How does Diggory confirm his belief?
5. In what is Thomasin intrigued?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)