|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to the reddleman's skin and clothing?
(a) It smells of leather and polish.
(b) It is covered in gun powder.
(c) It has all taken on the same color.
(d) It is covered in wood shavings.
2. What is Mrs. Yeobright resolved to do?
(a) Reconcile with her son and daughter-in-law.
(b) Tell Thomasin to leave Wildeve.
(c) Break up her son and Eustacia's marriage.
(d) Tell her son how she feels.
3. About what is Mrs. Yeobright concerned?
(a) Her niece will be moving to Paris.
(b) Her niece is in love with her cousin.
(c) That the event will result in embarrassment for Thomasin and the whole family.
(d) Her niece is marrying a man she does not know.
4. What tale does Clym learn while visiting a friend?
(a) His cousin, Thomasin, is jilted on her wedding day.
(b) Thomasin has married Damon.
(c) Thomasin is secretly in love with Diggory.
(d) Thomasin has taken his money.
5. How does Clym react when he realizes Eustacia is to blame for his mother's death?
(a) He is disappointed.
(b) He is depressed.
(c) He is shocked.
(d) He is enraged.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a group of people doing?
2. What happens when Thomasin visits Clym?
3. Why is Eustacia uncomfortable about joining a group?
4. Why does Damon say he is confused?
5. Where is Clym waiting?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)