|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thomasin learn from Rachel?
(a) Diggory is in love with Rachel.
(b) Rachel borrowed Thomasin's gloves.
(c) Diggory is leaving in the morning.
(d) Diggory is building a home in town.
2. Why does Wildeve withdraw from Eustacia?
(a) He is feeling guilty.
(b) He is in danger.
(c) He is not interested in her.
(d) To try to avoid detection.
3. Describe Damon and Thomasin's wedding.
(a) A large ceremony with many brides maids.
(b) The smallest of ceremonies with no attendant.
(c) A small ceremony performed at home.
(d) A traditional ceremony with the town in attendance.
4. What does Thomasin wistfully ask Diggory?
(a) Why she married Damon.
(b) If he still loves her.
(c) What she should do about her husband.
(d) If he knows a way to keep her husband home in the evenings.
5. When are Eustacia and Wildeve's feeling rekindled?
(a) At the beverage table.
(b) On the walk home after the dance.
(c) As they dance.
(d) While watching others dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Eustacia uncomfortable about joining a group?
2. What does Venn encourage Eustacia to do?
3. What do they both hear?
4. Why is Eustacia at the wedding?
5. Why are Wildeve's passions for Eustacia renewed?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)