|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Yeobright tell Wildeve?
(a) He will not be marrying Thomasin.
(b) To marry Thomasin quickly.
(c) He has competition for Thomasin's hand.
(d) Diggory will marry Thomasin.
2. What does Thomasin do upon hearing of this difficulty?
(a) She fights with Damon.
(b) She celebrates.
(c) She shrugs and walks home.
(d) She becomes very agitated and runs away.
3. What do others do when they recognize it is Eustacia?
(a) They tell the audience.
(b) They call for the director.
(c) They pull her off the stage.
(d) They do not give away her secret.
4. Why does Thomasin not want Mrs. Yeobright to tell Clym what has taken place?
(a) Thomasin wants to talk to Clym herself.
(b) Thomasin wants Damon to speak with Clym.
(c) Thomasin does not want Clym to ever know.
(d) Thomasin wants to marry Clym.
5. At what will a group of local boys perform a play?
(a) A celebration in the town hall.
(d) Mrs. Yeobright's Christmas party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Yeobright say Clym is no longer allowed in her house?
2. What does Mrs. Yeobright reveal to Thomasin?
3. What does Mrs. Yeobright tell Olly Dowden as they walk?
4. How does Clym's mother react when he tells her about his plans?
5. What is a reddleman?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)