|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Yeobright tell Wildeve?
(a) He will not be marrying Thomasin.
(b) He has competition for Thomasin's hand.
(c) To marry Thomasin quickly.
(d) Diggory will marry Thomasin.
2. Why does Venn vow to protect Thomasin's reputation?
(a) He is in love with her.
(b) He considers her a friend.
(c) He is a kind man.
(d) He is embarrassed for her.
3. Why is Damon able to take advantage of Christian?
(a) Christian is nervous.
(b) Christian has poor luck.
(c) Christian is encouraged by his good luck.
(d) Damon is very intelligent.
4. Why are the locals going to Thomasin's later?
(a) To annoy the newlyweds.
(b) To speak with her about her new husband.
(c) To have a party.
(d) To offer a song to the newlyweds.
5. Why is Eustacia at the wedding?
(a) To serve as a witness.
(b) She tries to stop the wedding.
(c) She is Thomasin's maid of honor.
(d) Supposedly by coincidence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Christian stop on the way to the wedding?
2. Why does Wildeve say he cannot attend Eustacia's wedding?
3. What does Mrs. Yeobright keep from Thomasin?
4. What is furze cutting?
5. Why does Eustacia worry about Clym falling in love with Thomasin?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)