|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Merivel play to get the bird to sing?
(a) A flute.
(b) An oboe.
(c) A lyre.
(d) A dulcimer.
2. What theory does Merivel give at his first contribution to the nightly meeting at the hospital?
(a) That insanity is contagious and patients should be separated.
(b) That insanity is not contained in the body's fluids.
(c) That insanity is progressive and should be caught early.
(d) That insanity is a false diagnosis.
3. What is the first thing Merivel does when he moves into the mansion?
(a) He builds a new wing.
(b) He sells off all the land.
(c) He builds a pool.
(d) He redecorates it.
4. What does Pearce say about Merivel's love for the King?
(a) It is glorious.
(b) It will bring happiness.
(c) It is misplaced.
(d) It will bring fortune.
5. What did the woman from Harvey die of?
(a) Heart failure.
(b) Lung disease.
(c) Kidney failure.
(d) Liver failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pearce lose, that Merivel helps him find?
2. What is Merivel supposed to do for the Idle?
3. How does Katherine feel about Merivel?
4. What does Piepold spend his days thinking of?
5. What does Ambrose tell Merivel?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)