|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Big Mom give Robert Johnson?
(a) A dulcimer.
(b) A banjo.
(c) A harmonica.
(d) A hawk feather.
2. What pain does Junior recall?
(a) His father's death.
(b) The breakup with his college girlfriend.
(c) The breakup of the band.
(d) His mother's death.
3. Where does Robert Johnson stay?
(a) At his sister's house.
(b) At a local motel.
(c) At Big Mom's house.
(d) At his cousin's house.
4. Why do Victor and Junior have to stay at Thomas' house?
(a) Their house burned down.
(b) Their house has been ransacked.
(c) Their house is being bombed for termites.
(d) Their rental contract is revoked.
5. What does Sheridan say to Checkers in her dream?
(a) That Sheridan believes Victor is the devil.
(b) That Sheridan believes Victor works for the devil.
(c) That Sheridan wants to make her famous.
(d) That Sheridan confuses her with American Indians in general.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Checkers want to do?
2. Why does the Tribal Police order the band to remain inside Thomas' house?
3. Who is sitting at Big Mom's house?
4. What happens to Thomas during the church service?
5. Who does Thomas want to vote out of the band?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Thomas and Chess return to the hotel and what surprises them about their room?
2. What does Junior do when the band leaves Big Mom?
3. How does the band get involved with Sheridan and Wright?
4. What does Junior say about his white college girlfriend?
5. What was in the conversation Father Arnold has with the bishop?
6. What problem does the band encounter at the airport and what does Thomas do during the flight?
7. What knocks the band to the ground and what does Thomas ask Big Mom? How does she respond to his question?
8. What does Sheridan want to do with Betty and Veronica?
9. What happens at Junior's funeral?
10. What does Johnson convince Big Mom to do and what does she give him? Why does she give him it?
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)