|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the band leave in New York?
(a) Their instruments.
(c) Their white man's clothes.
(d) Their ambitions.
2. Who prints a letter in the reservation newspaper?
(a) Chief WalkBehind.
(b) Chief ThreeSongs.
(c) Chairman WalksAlong.
(d) Chairman ThreeFeathers.
3. What does Big Mom say Robert Johnson was meant to be?
(a) A football player.
(b) A monk.
(c) A tribal shamen.
(d) A harmonica player.
4. What record company's representatives come looking for Thomas?
(a) Tillamook Records.
(b) Cavalry Records.
(c) Olympic Records.
(d) Spokane Records.
5. What does Junior's ghost keep giving Victor?
(a) Flasks of alcohol.
(b) Robert Johnson's guitar.
(c) A poem about forgiveness.
(d) Poems from Victor's former girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Checkers want to do?
2. What does Sheridan say to Checkers in her dream?
3. Why do the victims of the fight say their injuries are from a car accident?
4. Who says he is leaving the reservation?
5. Where is Junior's funeral ceremony?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the band get involved with Sheridan and Wright?
2. What does Chess tell Checkers she and Thomas are going to do, what does she ask Checkers and what does Checkers ask Chess?
3. What does Johnson convince Big Mom to do and what does she give him? Why does she give him it?
4. What does the band do mostly in Chapter Six and why?
5. What does Checkers think about the band and why does she think that?
6. What was in the conversation Father Arnold has with the bishop?
7. Why does Wright bust into Checkers' hotel room?
8. What do Thomas and Chess talk about regarding fame?
9. What happens when Michael White Hawk sees Victor, Junior, Betty and Veronica?
10. What does Victor dream about the guitar?
This section contains 860 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)