|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Junior seem fascinated?
(a) New York.
(b) Business men.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) White women.
2. Of what does Chess say she is afraid?
(a) Juinor's interest.
(d) Big Mom.
3. Over what does Victor weep?
(a) Returning to Spokane Reservation.
(b) Losing his guitar.
(c) Losing the band's goodwill.
(d) Father Arnold's leaving.
4. Where does the cab driver take Wright?
(a) A cemetery in Sacramento.
(b) A cemetery at the Spokane Reservation.
(c) A cemetery at the Flathead Reservation.
(d) A cemetery in San Diego.
5. What does Big Mom once try to do in the past?
(a) Make it big in the white man's world.
(b) Teach Michael White Hawk the saxophone.
(c) Give up music.
(d) Teach music at the local high school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Robert Johnson stay?
2. How long have Victor and Junior stayed drunk?
3. What does Big Mom give Robert Johnson?
4. What does Junior's ghost keep giving Victor?
5. What have Thomas, Victor and Junior heard about Big Mom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Chess tell Checkers she and Thomas are going to do, what does she ask Checkers and what does Checkers ask Chess?
2. What do Sheridan and Wright do after talking to the band?
3. What does the band do mostly in Chapter Six and why?
4. What do Thomas and Chess talk about regarding fame?
5. How do Thomas and the sisters get money to leave the reservation and what do they see as they are leaving?
6. What does Junior say about his white college girlfriend?
7. What does Sheridan want to do with Betty and Veronica?
8. What does Checkers think about the band and why does she think that?
9. What problem does the band encounter at the airport and what does Thomas do during the flight?
10. What knocks the band to the ground and what does Thomas ask Big Mom? How does she respond to his question?
This section contains 873 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)