|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Big Mom give Robert Johnson?
(a) A dulcimer.
(b) A banjo.
(c) A harmonica.
(d) A hawk feather.
2. How does Checkers sneak out of Thomas' house?
(a) Through the back door.
(b) She does not need to sneak out of the house.
(c) Out of an attic access.
(d) Through a window.
3. Who once went to prison for assault?
(a) Michael Calling Bear.
(c) Michael White Hawk.
4. What letter does Victor find in Junior's belongings?
(a) A fiddle.
(b) A letter from a white girl telling of Junior's baby and how it was doing.
(c) A letter telling him that his girlfriend aborts their baby.
(d) A letter from Junior's biological mother who he never met.
5. What happens to Victor's hands?
(a) They start bleeding.
(b) They turn blue.
(c) They cramp up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the band carrying their instruments?
2. How does Robert Johnson react after being told he is safe where he is staying?
3. Where is Junior's funeral ceremony?
4. What does he do after climbing?
5. Who does Big Mom convince to come with her to comfort the band?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at Junior's funeral?
2. What problem does the band encounter at the airport and what does Thomas do during the flight?
3. What does Johnson convince Big Mom to do and what does she give him? Why does she give him it?
4. What happens to Thomas in church and what does he decide needs done?
5. What knocks the band to the ground and what does Thomas ask Big Mom? How does she respond to his question?
6. What happens to the band in the recording studio?
7. How does Victor see Junior again and what does he do when he sees Junior?
8. What are Victor and Junior doing while Thomas and Chess are at the hotel?
9. Where does Johnson stay on the reservation, what is his hope and what does Big Mom tell him?
10. What happens when Thomas and Chess return to the hotel and what surprises them about their room?
This section contains 952 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)