|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of vehicle is Thomas driving?
(a) A van.
(b) A SUV.
(c) A jeep.
(d) A golf cart.
2. What story does Thomas tell when they are talking about Christianity and the Indians?
(a) The story of the retaking of Alcatraz.
(b) The story of Little Big Horn.
(c) The story of Wounded Knee.
(d) How so many orphans were taken from the reservations.
3. What type of men does Checkers always date?
(a) Educated men.
(b) Men who don't drink alcohol.
(c) White men.
(d) Older men.
4. In what year does Johnson say he faked his death?
(d) He didn't fake his death.
5. What does Checker admit in a journal entry about Father Arnold?
(a) He has turned her off to religion.
(b) He is not a good priest.
(c) She is in love with him.
(d) He cannot help answer her questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Samuel injure in a game?
2. What do the men in Victor's nightmare wear?
3. What does Thomas tell the band after he talks to the bar owner?
4. What does Thomas tell the sisters about his mother?
5. What is Thomas's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the mix-up with the gig in Seattle?
2. What does Victor dream about that involves his mother and his stepfather?
3. What does Thomas do after the show at Flathead?
4. What happens to the band on the way to a venue not on an Indian Reservation and what surprises the band about the incident?
5. Why can't Chess sleep in the van due to Junior?
6. How does Lester end up with a broken nose during the game with the police?
7. How does the song "Reservation Blues" come about?
8. How does the band end up getting a name?
9. What do Thomas and Chess do when Victor and Junior are sleeping in the van?
10. What happens when the band first arrives at Flathead Reservation and what happens about time there?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)