|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Thomas sleep at Chess's house?
(a) On the couch.
(b) In her bed.
(c) He does not sleep at her house.
(d) On the floor.
2. What happens to Victor's guitar when he is playing?
(a) Its neck splits.
(c) It starts a fire.
(d) It breaks three strings.
3. What is Chess and Checkers last name?
(a) Warm Water.
(b) Eagle Feathers.
(c) Falling Rock.
(d) Blue sky.
4. Who pulls Samuel over when Samuel is driving?
(a) Officer Wilson.
(b) A state trooper.
(c) The county sheriff.
(d) Officer Brown Eyes.
5. What does Victor dream about his stepfather?
(a) The man taking Victor's mother away.
(b) The way his stepfather beat him.
(c) When his stepfather died.
(d) How kind his stepfather was.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Victor and Junior do after the show?
2. When does Thomas write Reservation Blues?
3. What does Chess say about the city of Seattle?
4. What does Thomas want to do with Chess?
5. Where did Father Arnold decide to become a priest?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the band end up getting a name?
2. How does Victor see Junior again and what does he do when he sees Junior?
3. What does Victor do at the studio and after they leave?
4. How does Checkers end up getting injured at Thomas' house?
5. What do Thomas and Chess do when Victor and Junior are sleeping in the van?
6. What does Thomas ask Chess and Checkers to do and what is their response?
7. What does Sheridan want to do with Betty and Veronica?
8. What happens at a rest stop on the way to Seattle?
9. What do Thomas and the two sisters do the night they find his father in the yard?
10. Why is Robert Johnson at the reservation, and what does Thomas say to him about Big Mom?
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)