|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men in Victor's nightmare wear?
(a) Native American dance costumes.
(b) Black robes.
(c) White robes.
(d) They are naked.
2. What does Victor dream about with a priest?
(a) Being treated kindly by a priest.
(b) Inappropriate behavior by a priest.
(c) Being condemned to hell by a priest.
(d) Being burned at the stake by a priest.
3. How many generations has Big Mom seen come and go?
4. What does David Walks Along say about the band?
(a) It is too loud.
(b) They need to get a better lead singer.
(c) It sounds great.
(d) He wants to join the band.
5. What do the cops do to Lester when they are playing ball?
(a) Knock him over.
(b) Break his nose.
(c) Break his arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Junior get fired?
2. What happens to Checkers when she and Victor fight?
3. How do Betty and Veronica earn a living?
4. What does Junior do for work?
5. What does Thomas ask Chess and Checkers?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the band first arrives at Flathead Reservation and what happens about time there?
2. What happens at a rest stop on the way to Seattle?
3. What does Victor dream about that involves his mother and his stepfather?
4. What do Thomas and the two sisters do the night they find his father in the yard?
5. How did Thomas' father, Samuel, end up playing basketball against six police officers when he was younger?
6. What does the guitar do about Thomas singing to Chess, and what does Chess eventually do?
7. What does the guitar ask of Thomas while they wait for Victor and Junior and what is Thomas' response?
8. What does Thomas ask Chess about her church, what is her response and what story does he tell that starts her crying?
9. What happens to the band on the way to a venue not on an Indian Reservation and what surprises the band about the incident?
10. What do Thomas, Victor and Junior decide to do when Victor and Junior come over to Thomas' house?
This section contains 914 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)