|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people come to Junior's funeral?
(a) Probably 100.
(c) The whole reservation.
(d) No one; there is no funeral held.
2. Who prints a letter in the reservation newspaper?
(a) Chief ThreeSongs.
(b) Chairman WalksAlong.
(c) Chairman ThreeFeathers.
(d) Chief WalkBehind.
3. Of what does Thomas tell Chess he is afraid?
(a) Big Mom.
(c) White Hawk.
4. How many hours a day does Coyote Springs practice for the next week?
5. Who does Big Mom say Victor should forgive?
(a) Victor's father for stealing from Victor.
(b) Victor's mother for being an alcoholic.
(c) No one.
(d) The priest who molested him long ago.
6. About what does Victor dream the day before Junior kills himself?
(a) His father's death.
(b) The priest who molested him.
(c) His guitar.
(d) His mother.
7. What does Thomas say about Lester's present to the band?
(b) Victor will get the present.
(c) The present will be returned.
(d) Big Mom will get the present.
8. What does Lester FallsApart give the rest of the members of Coyote Springs?
(a) A horse and a dog.
(b) A dog.
(c) 3 cats.
(d) 3 dogs.
9. What does Junior's ghost tell Victor as to why Junior kills himself?
(a) He was despondent over the aborted baby.
(b) He was tired of living.
(c) He felt he was always letting people down.
(d) He was very ill.
10. Where does Checkers remain?
(a) In a pastry shop across from the audition building.
(b) In a bar near their hotel.
(c) At the airport.
(d) At the hotel.
11. Where does the record company want to bring Coyote Springs?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
12. Who does Thomas want to vote out of the band?
(c) Betty and Veronica.
(d) No one.
13. What letter does Victor find in Junior's belongings?
(a) A letter telling him that his girlfriend aborts their baby.
(b) A letter from Junior's biological mother who he never met.
(c) A fiddle.
(d) A letter from a white girl telling of Junior's baby and how it was doing.
14. What does Junior imagine about the plane the band rode on?
(a) It crashing.
(c) It taking them to hell.
(d) It turning into an eagle.
15. What does Sheridan say to Checkers in her dream?
(a) That Sheridan believes Victor works for the devil.
(b) That Sheridan believes Victor is the devil.
(c) That Sheridan confuses her with American Indians in general.
(d) That Sheridan wants to make her famous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who once went to prison for assault?
2. What job opening does the Spokane newspaper advertise?
3. Who is sitting at Big Mom's house?
4. What happens to Victor's hands?
5. What does Big Mom succeed in getting for for Thomas, Chess, and Checkers?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)