|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What record company's representatives come looking for Thomas?
(a) Tillamook Records.
(b) Olympic Records.
(c) Cavalry Records.
(d) Spokane Records.
2. What does Big Mom say Robert Johnson was meant to be?
(a) A tribal shamen.
(b) A monk.
(c) A football player.
(d) A harmonica player.
3. About what does Victor dream the day before Junior kills himself?
(a) His father's death.
(b) His guitar.
(c) The priest who molested him.
(d) His mother.
4. Why does the Tribal Police order the band to remain inside Thomas' house?
(a) They have received many death threats.
(b) They are not ordered to remain at Thomas' house.
(c) They are material witnesses to a murder.
(d) They are under investigation.
5. What pain does Junior recall?
(a) His father's death.
(b) The breakup with his college girlfriend.
(c) The breakup of the band.
(d) His mother's death.
6. What does Junior's ghost tell Victor as to why Junior kills himself?
(a) He was very ill.
(b) He felt he was always letting people down.
(c) He was despondent over the aborted baby.
(d) He was tired of living.
7. To whom does Big Mom say Robert Johnson's guitar belongs?
(a) No one.
(b) Robert Johnson.
(d) The person who wants it the most.
8. What does Thomas want to do to which Big Mom says no?
(a) Add another band member.
(b) Play Robert Johnson's guitar.
(c) Play Big Mom's banjo.
(d) Play Big Mom's piano.
9. Who is sitting at Big Mom's house?
(c) Robert Johnson.
10. What is the basic content of the letter printed in the reservation newspaper?
(a) It criticizes the band for its lyrics but praises it for its music.
(b) It asks for an investigation of the band.
(c) It criticizes the band for many things.
(d) It supports the band.
11. What does Junior's ghost keep giving Victor?
(a) Poems from Victor's former girlfriend.
(b) Robert Johnson's guitar.
(c) A poem about forgiveness.
(d) Flasks of alcohol.
12. Who prints a letter in the reservation newspaper?
(a) Chief ThreeSongs.
(b) Chairman ThreeFeathers.
(c) Chairman WalksAlong.
(d) Chief WalkBehind.
13. Where do Thomas, Chess and Checkers wait?
(a) At their hotel.
(b) In the lobby of the building where they auditioned.
(c) At Fisherman's Wharf.
(d) In Times Square.
14. What does Big Mom advice concerning Robert Johnson's guitar?
(a) That Chess should play it.
(b) That Junior should play it.
(c) That Victor start using it.
(d) That Victor not play it.
15. Of what does Chess say she is afraid?
(a) Juinor's interest.
(d) Big Mom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chess tell Thomas she wants to do?
2. Who does Big Mom convince to come with her to comfort the band?
3. What does Wright say as to why he is helping the band?
4. What does Thomas give each band member during the plane flight?
5. Where is the band carrying their instruments?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)