|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Armstrong say about the band?
(a) It has no merits.
(b) It needs some tweaking but it is good.
(d) It is fantastic.
2. What does Lester FallsApart give the rest of the members of Coyote Springs?
(a) A horse and a dog.
(b) 3 cats.
(c) A dog.
(d) 3 dogs.
3. What instrument does Big Mom play?
4. What does Checkers return to the church?
(a) A surplice.
(b) A prayer book.
(c) A bottle of wine.
(d) Some candles.
5. How long have Victor and Junior stayed drunk?
(a) They are seldom sober.
(b) Since the night before.
(c) Neither drink.
(d) Since the concert in Seattle.
6. What does Thomas want to do to which Big Mom says no?
(a) Play Big Mom's piano.
(b) Add another band member.
(c) Play Robert Johnson's guitar.
(d) Play Big Mom's banjo.
7. Who does Big Mom say Victor should forgive?
(a) No one.
(b) Victor's mother for being an alcoholic.
(c) The priest who molested him long ago.
(d) Victor's father for stealing from Victor.
8. What does Junior climb a week after the band returns to Spokane?
(a) A mountain off the reservation.
(b) A fire tower.
(c) A water tower.
(d) A sacred tree.
9. What does Thomas decide he has to do?
(a) Get Checkers to leave the reservation.
(b) Get Junior to protect Johnson.
(c) Get Checkers to rejoin the band.
(d) Leave the reservation for a while.
10. What do Wright and Sheridan explain to the band members?
(a) They will try again in a few months in front of Armstrong.
(b) The band does not play as well as they know is possible.
(c) Money is the motivating factor for Armstrong and he does not think the band will earn enough.
(d) That Armstrong was expecting a couple different members to be there.
11. About what has Father Arnold been dreaming?
(a) A murder.
12. Where does the record company want to bring Coyote Springs?
(b) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
13. What does Big Mom once try to do in the past?
(a) Give up music.
(b) Teach music at the local high school.
(c) Make it big in the white man's world.
(d) Teach Michael White Hawk the saxophone.
14. What record company's representatives come looking for Thomas?
(a) Tillamook Records.
(b) Cavalry Records.
(c) Olympic Records.
(d) Spokane Records.
15. What does the elderly woman say to Thomas?
(a) She is sorry Thomas quit the band.
(b) She wants Thomas to come to her house and fix her sink.
(c) She is glad Thomas has quit the band.
(d) She wishes Thomas would not bring white girls to church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Betty and Veronica decide to do?
2. What happens to Victor after Wright and Sheridan are finished talking to the band?
3. Out of how many bars have Junior and Victor been thrown?
4. With what does Junior seem fascinated?
5. What do Thomas and Chess try to file?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)