|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why won't Robert shake hands with Thomas?
(a) Robert has the flu.
(b) Thomas is a Native American.
(c) The Gentleman might hear.
(d) Robert is holding his guitar case in his right hand.
2. What market place in Seattle does the band visit?
(a) Pike Place Market.
(b) Seattle Square.
(c) Seattle Farmers Market.
(d) Centre Place Square.
3. What does Victor dream about his stepfather?
(a) The man taking Victor's mother away.
(b) When his stepfather died.
(c) The way his stepfather beat him.
(d) How kind his stepfather was.
4. What is Thomas's last name?
(a) Red Fox.
(b) Eagle Eye.
(d) Bear Claw.
5. What joke does Victor makes that enrages Checkers?
(a) Making the women cook.
(b) Having the sisters clean his house.
(c) Cooking Samuel.
(d) About Checkers singing.
6. What do Victor and Junior do after the show?
(a) Go off with two women.
(b) Pass out.
(c) Sit in the bar and drink.
(d) Load the equipment.
7. What is keeping Chess from sleeping?
(a) She is sleeping next to Thomas.
(b) There are no pillows.
(c) Junior's noise during his nightmares.
(d) The city is too noisy.
8. What happens to Checkers when she and Victor fight?
(a) She is thrown to the ground.
(b) He throws her out the door.
(c) She is pushed against the wall.
(d) He breaks her nose.
9. What kind of vehicle is Thomas driving?
(a) A SUV.
(b) A jeep.
(c) A golf cart.
(d) A van.
10. Who does Samuel injure in a game?
(a) The police chief.
(b) His son.
(d) His brother.
11. What surprises Thomas about Victor and Junior and the band?
(a) Their rapid improvement.
(b) That they would be in a band with him.
(c) That he always considered them stupid.
(d) That they know music.
12. What happens to Victor's guitar when he is playing?
(a) It breaks three strings.
(b) Its neck splits.
(c) It starts a fire.
13. Why does being around Betty and Veronica upset Checkers?
(a) It reminds her of white girls when she was young.
(b) They are always criticizing her.
(c) The boys like them better.
(d) She does not like their names.
14. What does Checkers first tell Father Arnold when she sees him?
(a) She has quit the band.
(b) She is in love with Thomas.
(c) She is quitting the church.
(d) She is in love with him.
15. What do Victor and Junior ask Thomas when they see him with the guitar?
(a) What is the guitar's name.
(b) If it is playable.
(c) If it belongs to Robert Johnson.
(d) Where he got it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Thomas say are allowed to see Big Mom?
2. Who does Junior dream has captured him in the nineteenth century?
3. What does the band find out when they arrive at their first gig?
4. What do the cops do to Lester when they are playing ball?
5. What do the men in Victor's nightmare wear?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)