|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Chess say she is thinking of moving?
(a) The Spokane Reservation.
(c) Flathead Reservation.
2. Where do Victor, Thomas and Junior practice?
(a) In an abandoned building.
(b) In the church basement.
(c) In the school house.
(d) In the city civic center.
3. What did Robert do years ago which is bothering him?
(a) Killed a friend accidentally.
(b) Left his wife and children.
(c) Borrowed money from the mafia.
(d) Made a particular deal.
4. What does Chess do at her house when they first arrive?
(a) Make coffee.
(b) Turn on the television.
(c) Change her clothes.
(d) Put on some music.
5. Who does Thomas think should pay for their motel in Seattle?
(a) The guitar should come up with the money.
(b) The bar that invited them.
(c) Chess since she is the newest member.
(d) Junior since he has a job.
6. What do Victor and Junior do after the show?
(a) Go off with two women.
(b) Pass out.
(c) Sit in the bar and drink.
(d) Load the equipment.
7. Who does Junior dream has captured him in the nineteenth century?
(a) An Apache tribe.
(b) General Custer.
(c) George Wright.
(d) Stonewall Jackson.
8. What is Chess and Checkers last name?
(a) Eagle Feathers.
(b) Falling Rock.
(c) Warm Water.
(d) Blue sky.
9. What will Thomas have to do if he cannot play a song on the guitar?
(a) Leave the reservation.
(b) Quit telling stories.
(c) Quit drinking.
(d) Get married.
10. What does Indian time mean?
(a) Time is in the mind of the white man.
(b) You are never too early.
(c) You are never too late.
(d) Events occur when they occur.
11. How does Robert know he needs a particular woman?
(a) He saw an ad on-line.
(b) His sister told him to find the woman.
(c) He sees her in his dreams.
(d) He read about her in the paper.
12. What kind of vehicle is Thomas driving?
(a) A golf cart.
(b) A van.
(c) A SUV.
(d) A jeep.
13. What does Checkers decide to do about the band?
(a) Quit it.
(b) She does not decide to do anything about the band.
(c) Stay if they kick Victor out.
(d) Change the name.
14. What does Thomas want to do with Chess?
(a) Talk to her.
(b) Play her a song.
(c) Buy her a drink.
(d) Dance with her.
15. Why won't Robert shake hands with Thomas?
(a) Robert has the flu.
(b) Robert is holding his guitar case in his right hand.
(c) Thomas is a Native American.
(d) The Gentleman might hear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chess ask Thomas about religion?
2. What kind of music does the band play?
3. From whom does a FedEx package arrive?
4. What does Thomas tell the sisters about his mother?
5. Why are Chess and Checkers worried about Thomas?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)