|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of men does Checkers always date?
(a) Men who don't drink alcohol.
(b) Educated men.
(c) Older men.
(d) White men.
2. Of what does Thomas tell Chess he is afraid?
(c) White Hawk.
(d) Big Mom.
3. Where are Coyote Springs waiting for their audition?
(a) A recording studio.
(b) A motel lobby.
(c) A practice room at a local university.
(d) A practice room at Carnegie Hall.
4. Why does being around Betty and Veronica upset Checkers?
(a) The boys like them better.
(b) It reminds her of white girls when she was young.
(c) She does not like their names.
(d) They are always criticizing her.
5. Why did Thomas start Coyote Springs?
(a) His love of music.
(b) To be liked.
(c) To be well known.
(d) To earn money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Thomas have to do if he cannot play a song on the guitar?
2. Who prints a letter in the reservation newspaper?
3. What do the cops do to Lester when they are playing ball?
4. What happens to Victor's hands?
5. What does Thomas suggest as a name for the band?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)