|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What market place in Seattle does the band visit?
(a) Seattle Farmers Market.
(b) Centre Place Square.
(c) Pike Place Market.
(d) Seattle Square.
2. Who are Chess and Checkers?
(a) Thomas' two second cousins.
(b) Thomas' son and the son's friend.
(c) A brother and sister who are members of Coyote Springs.
(d) Two people with whom Thomas walks to church.
3. What does Chess ask Thomas about religion?
(a) If he is a Christian.
(b) If he is an atheist.
(c) If he believes in the Great Spirit.
(d) If he believes in animal spirits.
4. What does Thomas ask Chess and Checkers?
(a) If they want to move to his reservation.
(b) If they will join the band.
(c) If they have jobs.
(d) If they like Victor and Junior.
5. What disappointed Father Arnold about the reservation?
(a) All of the Indians are Protestant.
(b) He does not live in a teepee.
(c) It is a very poor place.
(d) He did not see any buffalo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Victor and Junior ask Thomas when they see him with the guitar?
2. What does Big Mom advice concerning Robert Johnson's guitar?
3. What do Betty and Veronica decide to do?
4. With whom is Victor performing at the market?
5. Where did Father Arnold decide to become a priest?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)