|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thomas ask Chess and Checkers?
(a) If they like Victor and Junior.
(b) If they want to move to his reservation.
(c) If they will join the band.
(d) If they have jobs.
2. What does the FedEx letter say that they receive after Victor and Checkers fight?
(a) They are invited to try out for a recording audition.
(b) They are being sued.
(c) They are invited to play in Seattle.
(d) Robert Johnson wants his guitar back.
3. What does Chess do at her house when they first arrive?
(a) Put on some music.
(b) Turn on the television.
(c) Change her clothes.
(d) Make coffee.
4. What does Thomas suggest as a name for the band?
(a) Snow Geese.
(b) Coyote Springs.
(c) Prairie Dog Blues.
(d) Buffalo Bills.
5. What disappointed Father Arnold about the reservation?
(a) He does not live in a teepee.
(b) All of the Indians are Protestant.
(c) He did not see any buffalo.
(d) It is a very poor place.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the newspaper reviews of the band?
2. What does David Walks Along say about the band?
3. What does Checkers do while Thomas and Chess talk?
4. What event did Thomas witness that turned him against the Christian religion?
5. What does Thomas tell the band after he talks to the bar owner?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)