|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thomas suggest as a name for the band?
(a) Coyote Springs.
(b) Buffalo Bills.
(c) Prairie Dog Blues.
(d) Snow Geese.
2. Where do Victor, Thomas and Junior practice?
(a) In the city civic center.
(b) In the school house.
(c) In an abandoned building.
(d) In the church basement.
3. What does Chess ask Thomas about religion?
(a) If he believes in animal spirits.
(b) If he is a Christian.
(c) If he believes in the Great Spirit.
(d) If he is an atheist.
4. What does Thomas tell the band after he talks to the bar owner?
(a) The bar will pay for their motel.
(b) The performance has been canceled.
(c) He misunderstood the invitation.
(d) The bar has a room where they can sleep.
5. How does Robert know he needs a particular woman?
(a) He read about her in the paper.
(b) His sister told him to find the woman.
(c) He sees her in his dreams.
(d) He saw an ad on-line.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Checkers when she and Victor fight?
2. How was Junior's parents killed?
3. What does the guitar do during the night?
4. What does Junior dream about a car when he was young?
5. What kind of vehicle is Thomas driving?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)