|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what was Thomas' father known?
(a) As an excellent hunter.
(b) As a star basketball player.
(c) As a war hero.
(d) As a chief.
2. What is Chess and Checkers last name?
(a) Eagle Feathers.
(b) Falling Rock.
(c) Warm Water.
(d) Blue sky.
3. Where does Thomas sleep at Chess's house?
(a) In her bed.
(b) On the floor.
(c) On the couch.
(d) He does not sleep at her house.
4. How was Junior's parents killed?
(a) By a man to whom they owed a great deal of money.
(b) When a train hit a bus they were on.
(c) In a car accident.
(d) In a rock slide.
5. What does Chess say about the city of Seattle?
(a) It has a lot of bars in which they can play.
(b) She lived there when she was young.
(c) It is too big.
(d) It was named for an Indian chief.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does a FedEx package arrive?
2. What does Chess do when the band is playing?
3. What does Thomas tell the sisters about his mother?
4. What does Victor want to do when he finds out they will be competing against twenty bands?
5. What disappointed Father Arnold about the reservation?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)