|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Indian time mean?
(a) Time is in the mind of the white man.
(b) You are never too early.
(c) Events occur when they occur.
(d) You are never too late.
2. What will Thomas have to do if he cannot play a song on the guitar?
(a) Quit telling stories.
(b) Leave the reservation.
(c) Get married.
(d) Quit drinking.
3. What does Thomas realize about Chess when they first talk?
(a) She is too religious.
(b) She is not very intelligent.
(c) She tells stories like he does.
(d) She is a very good hostess.
4. How was Junior's parents killed?
(a) When a train hit a bus they were on.
(b) In a car accident.
(c) By a man to whom they owed a great deal of money.
(d) In a rock slide.
5. In what year does Johnson say he faked his death?
(a) He didn't fake his death.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Victor performing at the market?
2. What does David Walks Along say about the band?
3. What do Victor and Junior ask Thomas when they see him with the guitar?
4. What happens when the band arrives for its first gig?
5. What does Thomas ask Robert Johnson?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)