|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Thomas have to do if he cannot play a song on the guitar?
(a) Quit drinking.
(b) Leave the reservation.
(c) Get married.
(d) Quit telling stories.
2. What does Checkers do while Thomas and Chess talk?
(a) Talk to Victor.
(c) Send Chess telepathic messages.
(d) Dance with Michael.
3. Why does Robert need a particular woman on the reservation?
(a) To get rid of his sickness.
(b) To help him find his brother.
(c) To marry him.
(d) To weave him a magical blanket.
4. What joke does Victor makes that enrages Checkers?
(a) About Checkers singing.
(b) Having the sisters clean his house.
(c) Making the women cook.
(d) Cooking Samuel.
5. What does Victor do before Thomas can play a song?
(a) Smash the guitar.
(b) Throw dirt in Thomas's eye.
(c) Take a drink from his whiskey flask.
(d) Break one of Thomas's fingers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Big Mom hear 134 years before Robert Johnson comes?
2. What do Victor and Junior ask Thomas when they see him with the guitar?
3. What did Robert do years ago which is bothering him?
4. Where does the band perform for their second performance?
5. For what was Thomas' father known?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)