|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Victor and Junior do after the show?
(a) Sit in the bar and drink.
(b) Load the equipment.
(c) Go off with two women.
(d) Pass out.
2. What surprises Thomas about Victor and Junior and the band?
(a) That they would be in a band with him.
(b) That he always considered them stupid.
(c) That they know music.
(d) Their rapid improvement.
3. What is Chess and Checkers last name?
(a) Eagle Feathers.
(b) Blue sky.
(c) Falling Rock.
(d) Warm Water.
4. What do Victor and Junior ask Thomas when they see him with the guitar?
(a) If it belongs to Robert Johnson.
(b) What is the guitar's name.
(c) Where he got it.
(d) If it is playable.
5. What did Big Mom hear 134 years before Robert Johnson comes?
(a) Canon fire.
(b) Horses screaming.
(c) Angels singing.
(d) The nations of Native Americans dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Victor do before Thomas can play a song?
2. What happens to Thomas' vehicle when they reach the base of the mountain?
3. What kind of vehicle is Thomas driving?
4. What happens when the band arrives for its first gig?
5. Why did Junior start to drink?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)