|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why won't Robert shake hands with Thomas?
(a) Robert is holding his guitar case in his right hand.
(b) Robert has the flu.
(c) Thomas is a Native American.
(d) The Gentleman might hear.
2. Why does Junior get fired?
(a) He was drunk on the job.
(b) He hit his boss.
(c) He did not go to work for three days.
(d) The Coyote steals his work truck.
3. What type of songs does Thomas say the band needs?
(a) Songs that can be used for dancing.
(b) Native American songs.
(c) Original music.
(d) Songs that tell a story.
4. What do Victor and Junior do after the show?
(a) Pass out.
(b) Sit in the bar and drink.
(c) Go off with two women.
(d) Load the equipment.
5. How many generations has Big Mom seen come and go?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Victor and Junior ask Thomas when they see him with the guitar?
2. Where did Father Arnold decide to become a priest?
3. How do Betty and Veronica earn a living?
4. What happens to Thomas' vehicle when they reach the base of the mountain?
5. What does Chess do at her house when they first arrive?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)