|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the band find out when they arrive at their first gig?
(a) They are hours early.
(b) It has terrible acoustics.
(c) They know the owner.
(d) It is owned by a white woman.
2. What is Chess and Checkers last name?
(a) Eagle Feathers.
(b) Warm Water.
(c) Blue sky.
(d) Falling Rock.
3. What disappointed Father Arnold about the reservation?
(a) He does not live in a teepee.
(b) He did not see any buffalo.
(c) All of the Indians are Protestant.
(d) It is a very poor place.
4. Who does Thomas say are allowed to see Big Mom?
(a) Only famous people.
(b) Only dead people.
(c) Anyone who asks for her.
(d) Only special people.
5. What does Johnson do when he gets out of Thomas' vehicle?
(a) Sits under a tree.
(b) Leaves his guitar.
(c) Begins to sing into the forest.
(d) Falls to his knees to pray.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why won't Robert shake hands with Thomas?
2. Who are upset with the men playing music?
3. Where do Victor, Thomas and Junior practice?
4. When does Thomas write Reservation Blues?
5. How are the newspaper reviews of the band?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)