|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the guitar do to Victor?
(a) Give him bloody fingers.
(b) Tells him to leave the bar.
(c) Makes him play the wrong notes.
(d) Force him onstage.
2. Who does Samuel injure in a game?
(a) His brother.
(b) The police chief.
(d) His son.
3. What happens to Victor's guitar when he is playing?
(a) Its neck splits.
(b) It breaks three strings.
(d) It starts a fire.
4. Where does Chess think she and Thomas should search?
(d) No where.
5. What does Junior do for work?
(a) He is unemployed.
(b) Grounds keeper.
(c) Drives the water truck.
(d) School teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Thomas say are allowed to see Big Mom?
2. Of what does Chess say she is afraid?
3. What happens to Thomas' vehicle when they reach the base of the mountain?
4. What is keeping Chess from sleeping?
5. What joke does Victor makes that enrages Checkers?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)