|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Coyote Springs waiting for their audition?
(a) A practice room at a local university.
(b) A recording studio.
(c) A practice room at Carnegie Hall.
(d) A motel lobby.
2. Where does Thomas sleep at Chess's house?
(a) He does not sleep at her house.
(b) In her bed.
(c) On the floor.
(d) On the couch.
3. Why do the victims of the fight say their injuries are from a car accident?
(a) They want to try to patch up the bad feelings.
(b) They do not want outside authorities involved.
(c) They are afraid of being arrested and going to jail.
(d) They think the tribal police are looking for an opportunity to arrest them.
4. Why does Junior get fired?
(a) He was drunk on the job.
(b) He did not go to work for three days.
(c) The Coyote steals his work truck.
(d) He hit his boss.
5. Where does Checkers remain?
(a) At the hotel.
(b) In a bar near their hotel.
(c) In a pastry shop across from the audition building.
(d) At the airport.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Victor go after the band leaves the building where they auditioned?
2. What event did Thomas witness that turned him against the Christian religion?
3. Where does Checkers say she and Thomas are going?
4. What does Checkers decide to do about the band?
5. What does Thomas decide he has to do?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)