|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many generations has Big Mom seen come and go?
2. What does Armstrong say about the band?
(a) It has no merits.
(b) It needs some tweaking but it is good.
(d) It is fantastic.
3. Who interviews the band?
(a) No one.
(b) The local university's newspaper.
(c) The Times' music section.
(d) Someone from the Spokane Indian Reservation.
4. What pain does Junior recall?
(a) The breakup of the band.
(b) His mother's death.
(c) The breakup with his college girlfriend.
(d) His father's death.
5. How is Victor feeling as the band is walking along?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Checkers do while Thomas and Chess talk?
2. What is affecting Victor and Junior's playing?
3. How does Robert know he needs a particular woman?
4. Who are upset with the men playing music?
5. Why won't Robert shake hands with Thomas?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)