|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thomas want to do with Chess?
(a) Talk to her.
(b) Buy her a drink.
(c) Dance with her.
(d) Play her a song.
2. Why do Victor and Junior have to stay at Thomas' house?
(a) Their house is being bombed for termites.
(b) Their house has been ransacked.
(c) Their rental contract is revoked.
(d) Their house burned down.
3. What is affecting Victor and Junior's playing?
(a) They don't know the new songs.
(b) Getting too drunk.
(c) They are afraid of the crowd.
(d) Their fingers hurt.
4. What type of songs does Thomas say the band needs?
(a) Songs that tell a story.
(b) Songs that can be used for dancing.
(c) Native American songs.
(d) Original music.
5. What joke does Victor makes that enrages Checkers?
(a) Making the women cook.
(b) Cooking Samuel.
(c) About Checkers singing.
(d) Having the sisters clean his house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Betty and Veronica decide to do?
2. What surprises Thomas about Victor and Junior and the band?
3. What does Thomas tell the sisters about his mother?
4. Why are Chess and Checkers worried about Thomas?
5. What does Victor dream about his stepfather?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)