1. What is the name of the Indian reservation where a black man comes at the beginning of the book?
(a) Hiawatha Indian Reservation.
(b) Praire Dog Indian Reservation.
(c) Butte Pass Indian Reservation.
(d) Spokane Indian Reservation.
2. What is Thomas's last name?
(a) Bear Claw.
(b) Eagle Eye.
(d) Red Fox.
3. What kind of vehicle is Thomas driving?
(a) A SUV.
(b) A golf cart.
(c) A van.
(d) A jeep.
4. What does Thomas ask Robert Johnson?
(a) If he needs food.
(b) If he is lost.
(c) If he is looking for the general store.
(d) If he wants a ride somewhere.
5. Why won't Robert shake hands with Thomas?
(a) Thomas is a Native American.
(b) Robert is holding his guitar case in his right hand.
(c) The Gentleman might hear.
(d) Robert has the flu.
6. Why does Robert need a particular woman on the reservation?
(a) To weave him a magical blanket.
(b) To help him find his brother.
(c) To marry him.
(d) To get rid of his sickness.
This section contains 4,704 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)