1. What is the name of the Indian reservation where a black man comes at the beginning of the book?
(a) Spokane Indian Reservation.
(b) Butte Pass Indian Reservation.
(c) Hiawatha Indian Reservation.
(d) Praire Dog Indian Reservation.
2. What is Thomas's last name?
(b) Red Fox.
(c) Eagle Eye.
(d) Bear Claw.
3. What kind of vehicle is Thomas driving?
(a) A van.
(b) A jeep.
(c) A golf cart.
(d) A SUV.
4. What does Thomas ask Robert Johnson?
(a) If he is lost.
(b) If he needs food.
(c) If he is looking for the general store.
(d) If he wants a ride somewhere.
5. Why won't Robert shake hands with Thomas?
(a) Thomas is a Native American.
(b) The Gentleman might hear.
(c) Robert is holding his guitar case in his right hand.
(d) Robert has the flu.
6. Why does Robert need a particular woman on the reservation?
(a) To marry him.
(b) To help him find his brother.
(c) To weave him a magical blanket.
(d) To get rid of his sickness.
This section contains 4,704 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)