|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Harry and Tyrone feed their habit at the end of the year?
(a) On the streets.
(b) In New Jersey.
(c) By the river.
(d) At a new neighborhod.
2. What do Harry and Tyrone do on the streets for safety after they no longer have a business?
(a) They don't go on the streets past dusk.
(b) They take Marion with them.
(c) They carry a gun.
(d) They don't split up.
3. How does Sara go to her first shock therapy session?
(a) With tears.
(d) With help from Dr. Spencer.
4. How do Tyrone and Harry get a car to take south?
(a) Gogit gives them one.
(b) They take Sara's car.
(c) They steal one.
(d) Marion gives them her parents' car.
5. What is Brody's supply of heroin called?
(a) Red hot.
(b) The dynamite.
(c) The bomb.
(d) The devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Harry and Marion do between using heroin after Harry returns from seeing Sara?
2. Why does Sara fear the food cart in the hospital?
3. How does Harry feel as he leaves Sara after their visit?
4. How do the operators at the McDick Corporation treat Sara at the end of the year?
5. Why does Sara initially call the McDick Corporation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What will Sara's life be like now that she is in a state mental hospital?
2. What do Harry and Marion's lives consist of as the year comes to a close?
3. What happens at the McDick Corporation concerning Sara?
4. What is ironic about Harry's new state of addiction after his drug business collapses?
5. How does Harry prepare to go to his mother's house after buying Sara a television?
6. What feeling comprises Sara's life in the hospital?
7. Why would Marion vomit while with Big Tim?
8. What does the reader learn about Tyrone and his past that indirectly characterizes him?
9. How severe is Sara's drug addiction as she continues her drug abuse?
10. What is Tyrone and Alice's relationship like?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)