|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor tell Sara about her weight?
(a) Sara only needs to lose a few pounds.
(b) He will give her diet pills.
(c) She doesn't need to lose weight.
(d) Diet pills won't help Sara.
2. Why does Sara return to Ada's after eating breakfast?
(a) For drugs.
(b) For a peptalk.
(c) For lunch.
(d) For another dye treatment.
3. Why does Sara feel important as her first day of dieting continues?
(a) Sara knows she has money know.
(b) Sara's friends acknowledge her weight loss.
(c) Sara received her mail in front of her friends.
(d) Sara continues having her hair professionally done.
4. What topic of books does Sara want from the library?
5. Why is Tyrone resentful to Marion and Harry when he arrives?
(a) Tyrone wants the money they owe him.
(b) Tyrone dislikes their giggling and joking.
(c) Tyrone does not like them dating.
(d) Tyrone knows they stole drugs from his stash.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the other workers tell Harry and Tyrone to slow their pace?
2. What phone do Harry and Tyrone first use when they start selling drugs?
3. What do Harry and Tyrone first do with the drugs from Brody?
4. When the television people ask Sara her name, what does she plan to tell them?
5. Why does Sara smile as she flushed the toilet?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Sara's refrigerator changed roles from its introduction to Sara's interactions with it now that she is confident from her pills?
2. What is the progress of Sara's diet as she tries to diet alone?
3. Why are Tyrone and Harry able to function at work?
4. How hard does Sara try to diet? Why?
5. How are Sara and Harry's drug problems similar?
6. In Part 3, how is reality infringing on Harry and Marion as they first struggle in their relationship?
7. What drugs is Sara abusing and how does her abuse affect her?
8. After Sara slides the key under the closet door, why does she refuse to emerge even as Harry rolls the television out of the door?
9. What does Sara not realize about her conversations with the refrigerator?
10. How do Tyrone and Harry view working at a regular job?
This section contains 906 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)