|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phone do Harry and Tyrone first use when they start selling drugs?
(a) A payphone.
(b) Sara's phone.
(c) Marion's phone.
(d) A prepaid cell phone.
2. When the television people ask Sara her name, what does she plan to tell them?
(b) Little Red Riding Hood.
(d) Sara Jane.
3. Why do the other workers tell Harry and Tyrone to slow their pace?
(a) The other workers don't want high expectations.
(b) Harry and Tyrone might get fired if they don't slow down.
(c) Harry and Tyrone are strung out and the boss might find out.
(d) The other workers dislike Harry and Tyrone's smug attitudes.
4. Why does Sara go outside during her first day of dieting?
(a) To get a tan.
(b) To show off her hair.
(c) To talk to some men.
(d) To wear her new swimsuit.
5. How does Marion try to capture every object around her?
(a) A charcoal sketch.
(b) By writing the surroundings down.
(c) Still pictures.
(d) Wih a video.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara argue with over food?
2. How does Harry behave when Tyrone calls?
3. What do Harry and Tyrone do to free up their time as their drug business starts to succeed?
4. How does Marion treat Arnold when he tries to behave as her psychiatrist?
5. Why does Sara feel triumphant over the refrigerator?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Tyrone and Harry able to function at work?
2. What does Marion not realize about her parents?
3. What are the repercussions of Sara's addictions?
4. What does Sara not realize about her conversations with the refrigerator?
5. How are Sara and Harry's drug problems similar?
6. How do Tyrone and Harry view working at a regular job?
7. When Tyrone and Harry fall short of the money they need, what does this symbolize?
8. How does Sara treat her friends?
9. After Sara slides the key under the closet door, why does she refuse to emerge even as Harry rolls the television out of the door?
10. How hard does Sara try to diet? Why?
This section contains 897 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)